General Gaming Discussion Thread

Mave

TMS Founder
Staff member
Fuck it. I've decided to already buy an Xbox One X since October is not THAT far away (RDR2)
(You also get a treasure map if you pre-order before the 15th of August)
Nice bonus is a free $2m GTA Online dollars. (EDIT: Probably won't work since my GTA Online is not on Xbox but on PC...)

Why no PS4? I like that I don't need to buy a 4k/bluray player anymore + some games can be cross-played on PC. (like Forza)

Still have €200 store credit, so Xbox will cost me less than €300.

Mave

TMS Founder
Staff member
I drove all the way to the store to get the Xbox One X on Saturday, only to arrive and find out it's out of stock...
Also couldn't just go to another store since I had the gift card. Damnit.

Mave

TMS Founder
Staff member
I drove all the way to the store to get the Xbox One X on Saturday, only to arrive and find out it's out of stock...
Also couldn't just go to another store since I had the gift card. Damnit.
Picked it up yesterday! Downloaded and installed Forza Horizon 3 (60GB) in 4 hours... Gotta love Belgian internet speeds)
Pre-ordering RDR2 today as today is the last day to get the Treasure map pre-order bonus.

Mauri

Custom title here
Staff member
VIP
That's true, I'm more jealous of you getting RDR2's special edition :biggrin: Also I like the idea of combination of Win10 and Xbox games!

Mave

TMS Founder
Staff member
Anyone ever played some of the 007 James Bond games? I'm a huge fan of the movies but never played any of the games.

Mauri

Custom title here
Staff member
VIP
Luckily I already have it on PS4 and I completed it as well earlier this year :biggrin: Did you already finish Y0 by the way?