General Gaming Discussion Thread

Yeah, it gets even harder when you realize the dude's only 33 or something.

Started another playthrough of Skyrim. If you have the special edition on PC, and you're not afraid to install mods, I definitively recommend Clockwork. The story is pretty good, the dungeons are creepy as fuck, and the reward is amazing (a bigass, automated, awesome castle). One of the best mods I've played, the questline is better than most of the vanilla quests.

Stybar said:
Started another playthrough of Skyrim. If you have the special edition on PC, and you're not afraid to install mods, I definitively recommend Clockwork. The story is pretty good, the dungeons are creepy as fuck, and the reward is amazing (a bigass, automated, awesome castle). One of the best mods I've played, the questline is better than most of the vanilla quests.
The amount and detail of mods never seizes to amaze me.

Some of the big ones are incredible. There are entire DLC sized mods available, for free. It's insane.
IIRC, the creator of the Falskaar mod even got a job offer at Bungie because of his work on the mod.

Bought Human Fall Flat recently to coop with my GF.

It's hilarious, although a bit hard to learn for inexperienced gamers.

Anybody here play KSP? Have almost 400 hours logged now...

Never played KSP before, not really my thing.
Human Fall Flat looks.. interesting :biggrin:

Good guy Microsoft released an adaptive controller for people with disabilities.

Giving Forza 7 a try, downloading the demo right now.

s3ILGCP.png

I remember reading that they implemented some really devious lootbox system. Don't remember much about the implementation, but I remember it's there.

Dark Souls remastered is out! https://store.steampowered.com/app/570940/DARK_SOULS_REMASTERED/
(Also Mauri check your Steam hehe)

Man, Mave, dude, thank you so much for the gift! I really appreciate it <3

Yeah, thanks a lot dude!

I'm not gonna play it yet, though, as I leave for holiday next week. I'll play it when I get back, to properly enjoy it.

Thanks again!

Damn.

I mean, we saw it coming, he was getting worse in the last few months, but still...

Stybar said:
Damn.

I mean, we saw it coming, he was getting worse in the last few months, but still...
Fuck cancer. Let's hope the medical world evolves like crazy the next few years.

I'm about midway through in Dark Souls and I've come to realize that my character looks ugly and I don't like wearing helmets. It's painful.

So UBI teased the new Assassins Creed: Assassins Creed: Odyssey a few days ago

Seems like only yesterday since Origins was released :biggrin:

Back
Top Bottom