General Gaming Discussion Thread

Panki

BOFH
It's cowadoody what do you expect...

I continued Skyrim lately. Level 25, doing side quests in Winterhold atm. God this game has such a dope atmosphere :3

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Still waiting for Yakuza Kiwami to release in order to gift it to you @Mauri
But I assume you're occupied anyways now with RDR2 :pimp:

Mauri

Custom title here
Global Moderator
Still waiting for Yakuza Kiwami to release in order to gift it to you @Mauri
But I assume you're occupied anyways now with RDR2 :pimp:
Yakuza Kiwami is for free this month in PS Plus. I'm not even sure do I want it on PC anymore, considering how mediocre Y0 was on PC (all the problems with the launch and such). :thinking:And we still have no idea when it would arrive on Steam.

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Yakuza Kiwami is for free this month in PS Plus. I'm not even sure do I want it on PC anymore, considering how mediocre Y0 was on PC (all the problems with the launch and such). :thinking:And we still have no idea when it would arrive on Steam.
Well, any other game you want then?

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Since RDR2 released I literally have not touched another game. Not on PC and not on Xbox.
I do have a feeling though I'll start playing Forza Horizon 4 again after I finish RDR2's story.

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
After 1799 days, DayZ is in BETA.

But I doubt many people still care about this game.

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Just finished RDR2, game is a goddamn masterpiece. First game that literally made me tear up.

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
God of War won Game Of The Year.
Always knew it would be either GoW or RDR2. A little disappointed RDR2 didn't win though.

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Bought a €30 gift card for Xbox/Microsoft to buy the €20 Hot Wheels expansion, only to find out that it's only €5 this week. Downloading it right now ::3:

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Spent most nights playing Cuphead with friends while in Switzerland, must have taken us 200 attempts to beat Treetop Trouble. (also went from 2 hours of playtime to 16, might not sound that impressive but our days were packed with other stuff like snowboarding, visiting towns,...)
I don't like playing this game singeplayer though, It's the perfect co-op game.

Mauri

Custom title here
Global Moderator
@Mauri enjoying Monster Hunter World so far?
Oh yes, thank you again for gifting it!

By the way, I switched back to Windows 7 about couple weeks ago, I'm not really ready yet for that Linux experience just yet. :biggrin:

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Oh yes, thank you again for gifting it!

By the way, I switched back to Windows 7 about couple weeks ago, I'm not really ready yet for that Linux experience just yet. :biggrin:
Haha I had a small feeling you would either go dual boot or switch back :biggrin:
And good to hear you're enjoying the game!

Mauri

Custom title here
Global Moderator
Man, I bought a new Xbox One controller specifically so I could properly play MHW, only to find out that I actually like to play it with M+KB way more.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Man, I bought a new Xbox One controller specifically so I could properly play MHW, only to find out that I actually like to play it with M+KB way more.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Dang that sucks, try Forza Horizon 4 demo? The Forza games are great with controllers.

Mauri

Custom title here
Global Moderator
Dang that sucks, try Forza Horizon 4 demo? The Forza games are great with controllers.
Does it work on Windows 7 tho? I defintely can think of other games where I can use the controller. :biggrin:

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Surprised at how fun the F1 games are, never tried them before but now that I've got a steering wheel I gave F1 2017 a try.
Instantly hooked, going to keep practicing Spa until I feel confident enough for a proper race.

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Seems like everyone is expecting Rockstar Games to release Bully 2 next.
I couldn't care less for Bully 2 tbh, hope they're working full time on the next GTA. (which hopefully is set in a 1980's Miami)