General Gaming Discussion Thread

Donald

Wah! Lurking since '09
Administrator
Seems like you're really hooked on the series! Which game did you like more?
Honestly speaking, I liked Yakuza 0 better, in Kiwami getting money was a huge grind. Besides that, both games are great and I can't recommend them enough.

Mauri

Custom title here
Global Moderator
Honestly speaking, I liked Yakuza 0 better, in Kiwami getting money was a huge grind. Besides that, both games are great and I can't recommend them enough.
Also the fact that while Yakuza 0 is a completely new game, Yakuza Kiwami is just a remake of the original game, so contentwise there's a huge difference.

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Looks like Chinese Fortnite limits you after 3 hours:

Imagine being in the middle of a (charity) stream and this stuff happens.

Stybar

durrrr
I like that they added the "studies/learning time" to it.

"NO PLAY GAMES, BETTER SELF FOR GLORIOUS COUNTRY"

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
I like that they added the "studies/learning time" to it.

"NO PLAY GAMES, BETTER SELF FOR GLORIOUS COUNTRY"
Confirming once again the Asian parents stereotype. (I'm pretty sure the Chinese politician that ordered this is a father)

Mauri

Custom title here
Global Moderator
Sekiro has been so much fun and frustrating, I love it! This is without a doubt one of the hardest if we have to compare it to Souls series or Bloodborne. Can't wait to actually get it on Steam hopefully next month. :biggrin: I legit feel a bit bad for playing pirated version right now.

Quick suggestion: maybe have this thread shown here, before other games perhaps?

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Sekiro has been so much fun and frustrating, I love it! This is without a doubt one of the hardest if we have to compare it to Souls series or Bloodborne. Can't wait to actually get it on Steam hopefully next month. :biggrin: I legit feel a bit bad for playing pirated version right now.

Quick suggestion: maybe have this thread shown here, before other games perhaps?

View attachment 49
You mean something like this? (quick simulation)

I was also planning on creating another board for game discussion threads only (like the dedicatd series discussion board for TV series: https://forums.themavesite.com/forums/individual-series-discussion.149/) that way the game discussion is not mixed up with memes/random game images.