General Gaming Discussion Thread

It's cowadoody what do you expect...

I continued Skyrim lately. Level 25, doing side quests in Winterhold atm. God this game has such a dope atmosphere :3

Still waiting for Yakuza Kiwami to release in order to gift it to you @Mauri
But I assume you're occupied anyways now with RDR2 :pimp:

Still waiting for Yakuza Kiwami to release in order to gift it to you @Mauri
But I assume you're occupied anyways now with RDR2 :pimp:
Yakuza Kiwami is for free this month in PS Plus. I'm not even sure do I want it on PC anymore, considering how mediocre Y0 was on PC (all the problems with the launch and such). :thinking:And we still have no idea when it would arrive on Steam.

Yakuza Kiwami is for free this month in PS Plus. I'm not even sure do I want it on PC anymore, considering how mediocre Y0 was on PC (all the problems with the launch and such). :thinking:And we still have no idea when it would arrive on Steam.
Well, any other game you want then?

Since RDR2 released I literally have not touched another game. Not on PC and not on Xbox.
I do have a feeling though I'll start playing Forza Horizon 4 again after I finish RDR2's story.

After 1799 days, DayZ is in BETA.

dWuVxYJ.png

But I doubt many people still care about this game.

Just finished RDR2, game is a goddamn masterpiece. First game that literally made me tear up.

God of War won Game Of The Year.
Always knew it would be either GoW or RDR2. A little disappointed RDR2 didn't win though.

Bought a €30 gift card for Xbox/Microsoft to buy the €20 Hot Wheels expansion, only to find out that it's only €5 this week. Downloading it right now ::3:

Spent most nights playing Cuphead with friends while in Switzerland, must have taken us 200 attempts to beat Treetop Trouble. (also went from 2 hours of playtime to 16, might not sound that impressive but our days were packed with other stuff like snowboarding, visiting towns,...)
I don't like playing this game singeplayer though, It's the perfect co-op game.

@Mauri enjoying Monster Hunter World so far?
Oh yes, thank you again for gifting it!

By the way, I switched back to Windows 7 about couple weeks ago, I'm not really ready yet for that Linux experience just yet. :biggrin:

Oh yes, thank you again for gifting it!

By the way, I switched back to Windows 7 about couple weeks ago, I'm not really ready yet for that Linux experience just yet. :biggrin:
Haha I had a small feeling you would either go dual boot or switch back :biggrin:
And good to hear you're enjoying the game!

Man, I bought a new Xbox One controller specifically so I could properly play MHW, only to find out that I actually like to play it with M+KB way more.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Man, I bought a new Xbox One controller specifically so I could properly play MHW, only to find out that I actually like to play it with M+KB way more.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Dang that sucks, try Forza Horizon 4 demo? The Forza games are great with controllers.

Dang that sucks, try Forza Horizon 4 demo? The Forza games are great with controllers.
Does it work on Windows 7 tho? I defintely can think of other games where I can use the controller. :biggrin:

Surprised at how fun the F1 games are, never tried them before but now that I've got a steering wheel I gave F1 2017 a try.
Instantly hooked, going to keep practicing Spa until I feel confident enough for a proper race.

Seems like everyone is expecting Rockstar Games to release Bully 2 next.
I couldn't care less for Bully 2 tbh, hope they're working full time on the next GTA. (which hopefully is set in a 1980's Miami)

Back
Top Bottom