General Gaming Discussion Thread

Oh boy am I excited for yearly AC again..

..not really.

Ubi's release schedule is just way too fast.. You need to build a game that stays relevant for much longer imo. Every 3 years or so would be better.

Phew, it's finally done once again! :biggrin:

77dba0e76f.jpg

Took the day off tomorrow.
Anyone wanna play some MP games tonight? I'm curious about Payday 2, owned it since 2014 but haven't played it yet.
GTA Online is also fine for me, I would love to do a re-run of some heists, we'd need 4 people though.

Last edited:
Picked up NFS Payback again, and actually the game is not that bad. I really like the world (Las Vegas) they created (although it feels a bit too arcady sometimes since you can't go off the road lots of times).

e6F8zHE.jpg

XgmkPuC.jpg

TeYRlL9.jpg

OzUFVY0.jpg

The story is of course cheesy as fuck, but what else can you expect from the Need for Speed franchise?

jJ0YIjr.jpg

3rdTt5R.jpg

So what did you guys buy already during the Steam summer sale?|

I picked up:

• WRC 7
  • Steep
  • Far Cry 4
  • F1 2017
  • Dirt Rally
  • Dirt 4
  • Watch Dogs 2
RIP wallet.
Currently installing Dirt Rally and Steep.

Nothing!

One reason is that there are no games I'm interested in right now, second reason is the fact that I'm piss poor right now!

Nothing!

One reason is that there are no games I'm interested in right now, second reason is the fact that I'm piss poor right now!

The Steam sales are also far from what they used to be. Remember the good old flash sales?

The only thing I ordered is a Steam Link, 2,75€ instead of 50€ is a killer deal!
Also got that one in a previous sale, I have yet to use it though..

Been playing NFS Payback for the last two days every evening, should finish the game this evening or tomorrow evening.

Story = shit, cutscenes = shit, police chases = shit.
But I love the open world, cars, and car handling.

Well we already have lots of gameplay footage of the game, so I would like to believe so. :biggrin:

Yakuza 0 now got released on PC, so I'm going to play that game as much as possible. :biggrin:

Back
Top Bottom