General Gaming Discussion Thread

I know what I'm doing tonight!

g1Ve9L7.png

Fuck it. I've decided to already buy an Xbox One X since October is not THAT far away (RDR2)
(You also get a treasure map if you pre-order before the 15th of August)
Nice bonus is a free $2m GTA Online dollars. (EDIT: Probably won't work since my GTA Online is not on Xbox but on PC...)

Why no PS4? I like that I don't need to buy a 4k/bluray player anymore + some games can be cross-played on PC. (like Forza)

Still have €200 store credit, so Xbox will cost me less than €300.

I drove all the way to the store to get the Xbox One X on Saturday, only to arrive and find out it's out of stock...
Also couldn't just go to another store since I had the gift card. Damnit.

I drove all the way to the store to get the Xbox One X on Saturday, only to arrive and find out it's out of stock...
Also couldn't just go to another store since I had the gift card. Damnit.
Picked it up yesterday! Downloaded and installed Forza Horizon 3 (60GB) in 4 hours... Gotta love Belgian internet speeds)
Pre-ordering RDR2 today as today is the last day to get the Treasure map pre-order bonus.

Oh man I'm mad jelly at you right now :biggrin:
You have a PS4 right?
Hoping at least some people I know (only know 2 friends IRL with an xbox one, but they don't care for RDR2 afaik) will have an xbox one by the time RDR2 releases.

That's true, I'm more jealous of you getting RDR2's special edition :biggrin: Also I like the idea of combination of Win10 and Xbox games!

Are you looking forward more to this than the other Yakuza game? :biggrin:
Hell yes I am. :biggrin: As a big fan of From Software I'm super looking forward to see them making new IP instead of just making another Souls game.

Anyone ever played some of the 007 James Bond games? I'm a huge fan of the movies but never played any of the games.

Luckily I already have it on PS4 and I completed it as well earlier this year :biggrin: Did you already finish Y0 by the way?

Watching Spiderman on Twitch, only thing that makes me regret my Xbox One purchase.

Back
Top Bottom