Series: General Discussion

Meh, the major downside is that she remembers all the shocking moments in time. Episode 4 doesn't have the impact it's supposed to if you know what happens.

Meanwhile, I've started watching Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid (alone, I'll never convince my GF to watch this). I've seen some weird series before (Adventure Time, The Devil Is A Parttimer, Nichijou,...), but this one is aiming for a top position in my weird-o-meter. It's quite funny though, I can't stop watching.

Mave

TMS Founder
Staff member
Meh, the major downside is that she remembers all the shocking moments in time. Episode 4 doesn't have the impact it's supposed to if you know what happens.

Meanwhile, I've started watching Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid (alone, I'll never convince my GF to watch this). I've seen some weird series before (Adventure Time, The Devil Is A Parttimer, Nichijou,...), but this one is aiming for a top position in my weird-o-meter. It's quite funny though, I can't stop watching.
Weirder than Adventure Time? You’ve got my attention.

Different kind of weird. AT is just... random, and they run with it. MKDM is just a weird setting, but they're trying to go "yes, this is normal". Of course, hilarious situations arise because it's NOT normal, but still.

Mave

TMS Founder
Staff member
Different kind of weird. AT is just... random, and they run with it. MKDM is just a weird setting, but they're trying to go "yes, this is normal". Of course, hilarious situations arise because it's NOT normal, but still.
Reminds me of Black Mirror.
So far I like 50% of the episodes I have watched.