Series: General Discussion

Mave

TMS Founder
Staff member
I always found the english translation hilarious. La Casa De Papel means "House of Paper". How lazy were they when they went with "Money Heist"?
The English translation really is low effort, I would have never randomly watched this if it hadn't been recommended to me because the title is just too generic.
Also by default Netflix plays the English dubbed audio, took me a minute to realize, was really bad.

Mave

TMS Founder
Staff member
Actually kinda getting fed up with La Casa De Papel tbh, just finished watching E12 of S1 (only 1 episode left this season) and honestly the show just seems to drag on and on. He's supposed to be the "smart" professor, yet literally hires the dumbest crew available... Not sure if I'm gonna keep watching after S1.

Mave

TMS Founder
Staff member
That last season was such bullshit. They finally reveal who the mom is, aaaaand she's
dead
Yeah indeed that was the worst reveal in the history of television.

About to finish Godless tonight! It was the perfect series to hype me up even more for RDR2. (Although there's still 1 week left.)

Right, that was the one I was looking for. We finished The Dragon Prince (or rather, the only season available...), and were looking for something. I remembered you saying something about a western, but I couldn't remember the name.

We started Maniac instead. It's... weird. Like, nothing makes sense, but I guess the first episode is just to set the scene? The real stuff is coming, I think?

The Dragon Prince is pretty fucking great. Great for people who watched Avatar and want more.