GTA Online General Discussion Thread

Re: The GTA Online Discussion Thread

Can't wait for this update to hit: http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/60055/GTA-Online-Import-Export-Coming-December
And apparently we're getting exactly 25(!) new cars.

The showroom feature and customization will be the best thing to happen to garages yet. Finally, I can dump the excess safehouses I bought purely for the garage space.

Stybar said:
The showroom feature and customization will be the best thing to happen to garages yet. Finally, I can dump the excess safehouses I bought purely for the garage space.
Indeed, I hate having 5 different garages.. x2 characters.

The verified stunt races are out.
Pretty happy about this since I almost play the stunt races 24/7 when I'm home.
R* article: https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/news/article/60061/Play-the-5-New-Rockstar-Verified-Selections-from-the-STUNTS-Creator-Co

After spending about 10 hours on filling a medium sized warehouse with crates and then selling all those crates, I've concluded that being a CEO and buying and selling packages is not worth it at all...
You'll make the same amount of money in a lot less time by racing and doing random heists. Man I;m pissed I wasted so much time with that CEO bullshit, also cost me a ton of money.. Oh well.

I never got into the whole CEO crap. Buddy of mine did, and he lost more money than we earned.
I still have a 20 something million lying about, so I'm not worried about money.

Stybar said:
I never got into the whole CEO crap. Buddy of mine did, and he lost more money than we earned.
I still have a 20 something million lying about, so I'm not worried about money.
Safe to say the same happened to me, CEO building: $1m + warehouse $400k, Total profits: $500k, I have to do this entire warehouse filling up shenanigans two extra times just to make a profit...
And it takes around 8 hours to fill up...

Exactly. I got lucky a buddy was willing to drop that amount of cash, I could just join in on his operation, and get free money.

Stybar said:
Exactly. I got lucky a buddy was willing to drop that amount of cash, I could just join in on his operation, and get free money.
Lucky you, I did everything solo. Though I must admit I used a small glitch to end up in a public lobby alone (so nobody could destroy the packages)

I made 500k today again just by joining into random heists, got around 6.200.000 saved up now. Hopefully it'll be enough to buy some neat cars Tuesday.

The Import/Export update WILL release tomorrow. Confirmed by R* and the legit leaker Yan2295.
https://twitter.com/Yan2295/status/808327564209061888
https://twitter.com/RockstarGames/status/808310467223425024

Oh we used empty lobbies as well. We started using those after we lost all our shit because one dipshit with a Hydra destroyed our crap after 2 seconds.

And everything is updating tomorrow. GTA:O, Destiny, Overwatch,...

Goddamnit.. The idiots that took down the PS2 network two years ago are attacking GTA Online.

OGUlhNo.jpg

Man, that's just stupid. You don't hurt anyone except for innocent people who just want to have some fun.

Stybar said:
Man, that's just stupid. You don't hurt anyone except for innocent people who just want to have some fun.
Looks like they didn't really succeed though, all the servers are online again. Can't wait to play tonight.

All the Christmas stuff is out again! + new sweaters
Oh and the Nero (Adder v2) as well.

Progen Itali GTB is now available! The Benny's upgrade is not worth it though, car actually handles worse after it, and there's no way to downgrade it.

aoDNSy8.png

Hoping a new update will launch soon, the Import/Export update released December 13 2017, that's over two months now.
I doubt R* will leave us hanging, they said themselves December was their best month yet.

I doubt it though. They're still raking in the money, why should they bother?

Back
Top Bottom