GTA Online General Discussion Thread

Import Export is currently x2 cash and rp.
Installing GTA V now, hopefully I'll be able to profit a lot from this.
http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/60255/New-in-GTA-Online-The-Ocelot-Ardent-Plus-Bunker-and-Vehicle-Discounts

pIjWVsr.jpg

I got fucked bigtime today...
Rockstar removed 5 million from my account, no reason given. Guess it's from that money I received from a hacker one year ago...
So now I'm grinding like crazy in order to have a few millions when the plane dlc drops on the 29th.

Mave said:
Rockstar removed 5 million from my account, no reason given. Guess it's from that money I received from a hacker one year ago...
So now I'm grinding like crazy in order to have a few millions when the plane dlc drops on the 29th.
How do you grind money? plz teach

lextoc said:
Mave said:
How do you grind money? plz teach
Get a vehicle warehouse, fill it up to full capacity. Only export top class cars, every time you sell a car, source another one, you'll automatically get top ones, since your medium and low cars slots are already full. It's 160k per sale, every 20minutes.
Made 1.5 million already today.

It's pretty much 100% certain that we won't get any new updates in 2017 apart from the new race type.
Guessing R* is focusing on RDR2 and GTA VI.

As they should, IMO. The is what, 4 years old at this point? I get that providing a stable online game is needed these days, but eventually you have to move on to something new.

Stybar said:
As they should, IMO. The is what, 4 years old at this point? I get that providing a stable online game is needed these days, but eventually you have to move on to something new.
True, also can't wait for VI's map.

There used to be a trick in private sessions with going to a rooftop in the police station, but I'm not sure if it still works.

lextoc said:
What's the fastest way to earn rep? I want to hit level 100 so I can install turbo's in my cars ::3:
If you like stunt racing it's a good way to rack up money and RP easily.
Put GTA on one screen, netflix on other screen. Watch netflix in between races. Just make sure to be the host and put it on no-contact.

Stybar said:
Oh shit, I posted it in the wrong thread D:
Thought it was a bit weird before.. :tongue:

I just unlocked the thermal scope today on my sniper. Shit's so OP I feel bad for using it.

The Rapid GT (classic Aston Martin) is out now, neat little car.

Stunt races are double cash right now!
A great way to easily earn some quick cash (just make sure you race non-contact and in full lobies)

tVOQl71.png

So, Mauri, how hurt were you when you read the mail about the Pyro?
stXSxV7.png

Transform races DLC will probably drop today, too bad my laptop is still in repairs ;_;

Back
Top Bottom