GTA Online General Discussion Thread

Re: The GTA Online Discussion Thread

Stybar said:
I doubt it though. They're still raking in the money, why should they bother?
I'm sure every update skyrockets their shark sales and boosts their online players for a couple of days/weeks.

Also we're still missing this:

n28kJcx.png

If a metal frame with an engine already costs several million, I'm afraid what the price of a go-kart will be.

Stybar said:
If a metal frame with an engine already costs several million, I'm afraid what the price of a go-kart will be.
Are you talking about the Ruiner2000, because that baby is worth the pricetag.

No, I'm talking about the ramp buggy. At cheapest, it's still 2 mil+, for basically a frame with wheels, an engine and two seats.

Stybar said:
No, I'm talking about the ramp buggy. At cheapest, it's still 2 mil+, for basically a frame with wheels, an engine and two seats.
And it gets destroyed when you hit 30 vehicles... Exactly the reason I haven't bought it. The Voltic and Ruiner are worth it though.

Prepare to level up like crazy and get rich without much effort because...

R* added over 10 new stunt races, and every R* created stunt races is 2x RP and 2x cash.
A lot of stunt DLC vehicles are also 25% off.

New suit:

SlfLUY4.png

No official post on the rockstar warehouse yet, will post that info once they publish it.

Been waiting forever for another stunt update, can't wait to check out these races on Friday.
Wish I could play now, people are raking in RP like crazy because they are breaking world records :tongue:

I put on the same pink suit as well. :biggrin: Nice to have some new tracks to play now!

Mauri said:
I put on the same pink suit as well. :biggrin: Nice to have some new tracks to play now!
It wasn't my pic, but I'm home now so after dinner I'm gonna buy the suit and play Online all night ::3:

By the way, would it be possible for you to remove "GTA V" from our crew name? It would look a lot cleaner with just displaying "TheMaveSite" :thinking:

Mauri said:
By the way, would it be possible for you to remove "GTA V" from our crew name? It would look a lot cleaner with just displaying "TheMaveSite" :thinking:

I would if I could...
https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/200145566-Information-about-renaming-Crews-Tags-on-Social-Club

dehWNji.png

Damn the new races are good, but it takes some getting used to..
Hosting a full no contact lobby so racking up cash like crazy.

So, since all heists are double cash and RP, anyone up for some heists this weekend?

I'm stuck at family gatherings all weekend, sorry man :(

Stybar said:
I'm stuck at family gatherings all weekend, sorry man :(
No problem, probalby enough capable randoms available now that the payout is double.

Too bad the Gunrunning update didn't release yesterday.
Hopefully it will release next week, although Thursday is technically also still an option since Yann (the leaker) said the following on gtaforums:

Okay, since I'm not going to really give informations and you guys seem very impatient, I've got a little game for you (some people will hate me for that, lol, but it's that or nothing). You have to match the numbers of the first list with the sentences of the second list (and of course I didn't put them in order). Have fun!

Number of new vehicles
Number of weapons that will have new upgrades
Number of new missions
Release date

So... since the massive Gunrunning is out today, anyone fancy some GTA Online tonight? I'll be online from 20:00-23:00 GMT+1

Was looking forward to playing today, but connection keeps dropping non-stop.
Will buy female to female ethernet cable tonight, so hopefully I can connect through cable tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom