GTA Online General Discussion Thread

Re: The GTA Online Discussion Thread

Stybar said:
^That seems... wrong. I prefer to just be great in any race. It's more fun to beat people time after time after time at anything.
Yeah it got a bit boring, I have now ~4 races I really like and keep doing.

We'll probably get them the day GTAV releases on next gen consoles.
Just pray it doesn't take until PC release day.

Stybar said:
We'll probably get them the day GTAV releases on next gen consoles.
Just pray it doesn't take until PC release day.
Indeed..

As soon as PC releases however, I'll never play PS3 again.

Looks like this guy is totally legit...

mYcZFtq.jpg

Nah man, I still got ~45 mil left from the garage duplication glitch, I'm cool.

It's really fun though, I'm in this chat with a couple of other gamers, mostly teenagers, and they freaked the fuck out when they saw the 3ml pricetag on that hydra. I just shrugged and went "Meh, no biggie"

Stybar said:

It's really fun though, I'm in this chat with a couple of other gamers, mostly teenagers, and they freaked the fuck out when they saw the 3ml pricetag on that hydra. I just shrugged and went "Meh, no biggie"

Damnit that's awesome, I got myself up to 5.9m now, should be enough for a while.

Played a lot of Heists yet?
I really want to do the The Humane Labs Raid: EMP setup and the The Humane Labs Raid heist itself, I want the hydra and Insurgent so bad.
Only way to get them is to complete that setup and heist.

Been stuck with low levels so far, someone always screws up, only managed to do the prison heist successfully so far. (after SIX attempts)

Mave said:
Stybar said:

Damnit that's awesome, I got myself up to 5.9m now, should be enough for a while.

I really want to do the The Humane Labs Raid: EMP setup and the The Humane Labs Raid heist itself, I want the hydra and Insurgent so bad.

Been stuck with low levels so far, someone always screws up, only managed to do the prison heist successfully so far. (after SIX attempts)
Played the first heist yesterday, twice.
I've got a buddy who's lvl 130 who wants to complete the heists as well, problem currently is that we have exams this week, and next week Thursday we're off to the States, so no more PS for us. If I manage to get all three of us online at the same time, I'll invite you.

Stybar said:
Mave said:
Stybar said:

I've got a buddy who's lvl 130 who wants to complete the heists as well, problem currently is that we have exams this week, and next week Thursday we're off to the States, so no more PS for us. If I manage to get all three of us online at the same time, I'll invite you.

Please do so, I had to replay the Humane Raid - EMP 8 times, but someone kept alerting the guards, finally the host gave up, so all our effort was for nothing...

Mave said:
Stybar said:
Mave said:
Stybar said:

Please do so, I had to replay the Humane Raid - EMP 8 times, but someone kept alerting the guards, finally the host gave up, so all our effort was for nothing...

Doing it right now.

C'MON MAURI PLZ JOIN WE'RE WAITING SO LONG ALREADY

BUT I DON'T HAVE A GAME ANYMORE AAAAAAAAA

Mauri said:
BUT THEN HOW CAN YOU GAME WITH US :( AAAAAAAAA

Stybar said:
Mauri said:
BUT THEN HOW CAN YOU GAME WITH US :( AAAAAAAAA
When PC release happens, which knowing R* means somewhere next year.

@Sty I'm on tonight from 20:00-22:00 (our timezone) ready to play all heists after the first one (I actually managed to find a random second descent player)

Mave said:
@Sty I'm on tonight from 20:00-22:00 (our timezone) ready to play all heists after the first one (I actually managed to find a random second descent player)
I'll see if I'll be online then. I'll probably be online then, but I'm helping a buddy in another game. I might bring him with me to GTAO though, we'll see. I probably have a third guy joining in. Already did the second heist, and probably gonna do the third ASAP so I can get that Hydra.

Stybar said:
Mave said:
I'll see if I'll be online then. I'll probably be online then, but I'm helping a buddy in another game. I might bring him with me to GTAO though, we'll see. I probably have a third guy joining in. Already did the second heist, and probably gonna do the third ASAP so I can get that Hydra.
Need me that Hydra as well. Booting up GTA V now, if you want to reach me instantly, PM me via FB.

Just completed the Humane Labs heist, bought the Insurgent with a gun on the roof, fucking awesome.

Guys do the daily objectives. I just did them 7 days in a row and..

LHvrQQi.png

Back
Top Bottom