Post how many players SA-FE has!

Re: Good Times...

keeps changing my damn name to stuff like "GabbawokeeP" and "Gabba", so i thought i would tell him how i feel about that :)

[SL]SA_killer said:
More spins: Like when u make a stunt there is a line which shows the information. Like this > it explains too :)

examplecopy.jpg

I can't actually check how many flips or rotations a player did in the stunt SA...

Also, what would the distance challenge be? The farthest jump?

i only say give the server the old hostname back then we will get some new players back ( i had the same problem with my server .... this helps )

SA-FE is a great server. I did what I could to help it but at some points just lost my rag with it due to all the hackers being unbanned :doh:
I wonder when LV[M] DM is coming out lol.

[VcG]Alex said:
SA-FE is a great server. I did what I could to help it but at some points just lost my rag with it due to all the hackers being unbanned :doh:

You mean this: 62.212.74.90:8064, arrghh the server is down :sad:

Killer7 said:
[VcG]Alex said:

Please get it up!! I am making a video... already got the stunt part done :thumbsup:

[SL]SA_killer said:
Killer7 said:
[VcG]Alex said:

Please get it up!! I am making a video... already got the stunt part done :thumbsup:

Done, server is up again :wink:

GPow69 said:
Yaheli said:
Yeah, the payment ran out. Mave needs to talk to delux now :tongue:

Uh oh, that cant be good
aww-1.gif
... when will it be up again?

No idea, I sent him a mail, didn't get a reply yet though

lol if u asked me to guess if you got a reply, i wud guess no.

u shud post what you sent him and his email on here, then tell people to spam his ass! :evileyes:

Back
Top Bottom