Post how many players SA-FE has!

Re: Good Times...

KEEP THE DEATHJUMP AND ADD A JUNGLE MAP :holmes:

o wait those are ideas for mave...

Ummm... how about an automatic gate at the spawn, that only opens for players that have logged in?

GPow69 said:

Ummm... how about an automatic gate at the spawn, that only opens for players that have logged in?

How about something fun? :tongue: :tongue:

k ummmmm....

how about at the new /race, theres a gate or something that lowers when the race starts? so theres no false starts (i like automatic gates :huh:)

GPow69 said:
k ummmmm....

how about at the new /race, theres a gate or something that lowers when the race starts? so theres no false starts (i like automatic gates :huh:)

Racers are frozen until the race start...

Try to find some unique things that only we will have. :evileyes:

GPow69 said:

lol

and uhm we are thinking of moving it to a custom place (/deathjump)

Yaheli said:
GPow69 said:
[somethings :)]

How about something fun? :tongue: :tongue:
hmm.... what about contests of stunts, like whoever does the highest jump gets 10k prize or longest wheelie/stoppie and many more stunts (and i would prefer it ti be automatic :whistling: ) like longest jump / races, fastest cars, deag drag races, drift...

thats a lot... lol make it if possible lol!!! that will be sooooo FUN!!!

Tested /chilliad, /monster, /bikefun race system today

Found only 1 bug :afro:

Mave said:

What's the 1 bug left?

SA_Killer: We now have a fully working race system :)
As you also said, i'll add a highest jump competition tomorrow :wink: I can't make a longest wheelie competition though because there is no way to check if a player is doing a wheelie.

.. I Just Read The Topic s First Post So I Dont Know What You Guys Are Talking About Now But All What I Can Say Is : I Miss Old Times Too . Mostly Now When Im Nothing For SA-FE

Yaheli said:
Mave said:

What's the 1 bug left?

As you also said, i'll add a highest jump competition tomorrow :wink: I can't make a longest wheelie competition though because there is no way to check if a player is doing a wheelie.

YAY! can we also have a swimming race? like swim from LS to SF or something ! ;D
Competitions : Highest jump, More Spins (cars only), Fastest (is that possible?), Farthest distance :) can you do that ??? LOL! Now thats funnnnnnn!

[SL]SA_killer said:
Yaheli said:
Mave said:

What's the 1 bug left?

YAY! can we also have a swimming race? like swim from LS to SF or something ! ;D
Competitions : Highest jump, More Spins (cars only), Fastest (is that possible?), Farthest distance :) can you do that ??? LOL! Now thats funnnnnnn!

Highest jump is possible... explain to me More spins and farthest distance and i'll tell you if those are possible. All the other are impossible...

btw, Swim Race is possible too

More spins: Like when u make a stunt there is a line which shows the information. Like this > it explains too :)

examplecopy.jpg

all i have to suggest is 3 things

-Boat races

-Boat Deathmatch, (deathrind style, but on water)

-Triathalon! (a set course, first run, then mountian bike, then swim) (and if that idea flys with you guys, are the swim races and trathalon gonna be seperate or together?)

GPow69 said:
all i have to suggest is 3 things

-Boat races

-Boat Deathmatch, (deathrind style, but on water)

-Triathalon! (a set course, first run, then mountian bike, then swim) (and if that idea flys with you guys, are the swim races and trathalon gonna be seperate or together?)

Boat races are nothing special it's the same as a regular race but on water. Only thing is that mave needs to make it and i'll add it to the GM...

Boat DM is more of a minigame for LVM but i'll add the triathalon :wink:

well, SA-FE v2 needs new DMs, so i think /boatring is a good idea, wat do you think mave?

Back
Top Bottom