Post how many players SA-FE has!

GPow69

EDM for life ♥
hey guys do you remember when the server was this popular? i do. Good Times indeed...

[youtube]http://www.&fmt=18[/youtube]

Re: Good Times...

Yes i do! I remember when server started and i got admin. I was very noob admin and admin cmd wre sh*tty =P. We flew around spawn in heli with admins and looked for hackers(there wre lots of em cuz we had 100+ players 24/7).
Since then the server has been just gettin better. If we would get official players would stay for life!

Can we get official by paying for it? If we do then i can donate...

shiznit said:

Good question! Mave pls say yes there is a way to pay for official!!!!

Like all cases, i would donate, but im not even supposed to talk to people through the internet, let alone pay them :dry:

GPow69 said:
shiznit said:

Good question! Mave pls say yes there is a way to pay for official!!!!

Like all cases, i would donate, but im not even supposed to talk to people through the internet, let alone pay them :dry:

Doesn't matter because you csn't pay for official anymore. :sad:

OMG OMG OMG OMG!! I remember this!!!
and i miss it :cryhard:
look at the freakin map1!!! its FULL! :guns:
I WANT OFFICIAL!! ....and players! :biggrin:

[SL]SA_killer said:
OMG OMG OMG OMG!! I remember this!!!
and i miss it :cryhard:
look at the freakin map1!!! its FULL! :guns:
I WANT OFFICIAL!! ....and players! :biggrin:

Hopefully, SA-FE v2 will bring us official back :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: :celebrate:

SA-FE v2 will bring more players hopefully, Since zez is never on anymore, I'm going to ask a very special person :love: (yaheli) a huge favor, if he wants to help scripting SA-FEv2, (since zez is playing rs all the time... -.- )

Mave said:
SA-FE v2 will bring more players hopefully, Since zez is never on anymore, I'm going to ask a very special person :love: (yaheli) a huge favor, if he wants to help scripting SA-FEv2, (since zez is playing rs all the time... -.- )

I'de love to help if you need me :fancy:

Yaheli said:
Mave said:

When you get on xfire/msn spam me ! :tongue:

Mave said:
Yaheli said:
Mave said:

When you get on xfire/msn spam me ! :tongue:

2 minutes to spam :scanner:

No problem :fancy: Already got lots of things done :tongue:

If anyone has some good ideas please PM me :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom