Interesting thoughts

Shoveling snow is just pushing your problems to the side and waiting for them to go away.

"All-human staff" will eventually become a selling point for restaurants, like "free-range" or "fair trade".

Stybar said:
Mave said:
Yawning is like the body's "20% battery remaining" warning
TIL m body is constantly at 20% :/
You need to fully recharge your battery every now and then man.

I hope that people stranded on deserted islands clean up their 'HELP' or 'SOS' signs before they leave. Just imagine a rescue team arriving and finding nobody..

If Apple manufactured clothing they'd probably have all the belt loops on their jeans a different size than normal, so you'd also have to buy an Apple Belt.

Being "Jr." or "the Second" is the real life equivalent of having to put numbers after a username.

It bothers me a lot that there are so many songs I don't know about that I might like really much.

The first dude that accidentally drew an optical illusion must've thought he was going insane

Not many things say "this is someone else's problem now" more than a leaf blower does.

Mave said:
It bothers me a lot that there are so many songs I don't know about that I might like really much.
OMG. With the digitalization of the everything, imagine going for the birth certificate. You're at the kiosk, it asks you for a name, and then it says "we're sorry, that name has already been chosen"

Stybar said:
Mave said:
OMG. With the digitalization of the everything, imagine going for the birth certificate. You're at the kiosk, it asks you for a name, and then it says "we're sorry, that name has already been chosen"
Alright, what about Peter_69_noscope172?

I always hit "later" when asked to rate an app because I'm afraid hitting "never" would backfire against me.

Since I got a cell phone, my knowledge of cereal ingredients has decreased dramatically.

Back
Top Bottom