Interesting thoughts

I never realized how much I can't stand some people until I started using social media.

Most of the trash on the streets is from junk food because people that don't care about their own health also don't care about the health of the planet.

A program crashing after you try to close it is its way of saying "You can't fire me, I quit."

If I accidentally download the same file twice, I'll open the second download because it's fresher.

Stybar said:
Mave said:
Let us all take a moment to appreciate that our internal organs don't itch
You've never been really high, haven't you?
Can't say I've been that high.

On Google, the first result I look at is the one without Ad next to it.

Mave said:
On Google, the first result I look at is the one without Ad next to it.

And if you're on the second page and still haven't found it, it cannot be found.

It's sad how the death of one earpiece of your headphones leaves the other to a life of neglect & uselessness for no fault of its own.

Snapchat is ruining all the progress we made on getting people to take horizontal videos

If any realistic message came out of Shrek, it would be that ugly people don't need to worry about being ugly since they will just marry other ugly people.

Security at every level of an airport is absolutely ridiculous. Until you get to the baggage claim. Then it’s just like take whatever bag you want.

Mave said:
Security at every level of an airport is absolutely ridiculous. Until you get to the baggage claim. Then it’s just like take whatever bag you want.
I wonder how many terrorists the security checks actually caught.

Back
Top Bottom