Interesting thoughts

If a World War 3 happens, it would get really awkward online as we are able to talk with our enemies

Most people are buried in suits and stuff so a zombie apocalypse would be a formal event

Our ultimate goal is to make as many people as sad as possible when we die.

The Assassin's Creed series is going to run out of time periods where it's normal to have large piles of hay lying around.

I swallow my own saliva hundreds of times a day, but the idea of spitting into a cup and drinking it makes me gag.

Nightmares are fucking weird. Your brain is the author, viewer and cinema of a horror movie whose script is probably written as you are viewing it.

Despite being an "island", Antarctica has no south coast. Only one big North coast.

Humans spend the first 18 (or more) years of their lives getting caught up to speed about what the other humans have been doing for the past few thousand years

We should get a notification every time someone attempts to create an account with our username, so we can feel good about ourselves for getting there first

In Japan, radiation creates monsters (Godzilla) and in America radiation creates superheroes

If a bigger car implies a smaller penis, and larger shoes imply a larger penis, then clowns must have massive dicks.

The fact that since our skins weren't warm enough, we stole the skins of other animals and wore them instead, is pretty creepy.

The average student learns calculus at a slightly younger age than when Isaac Newton discovered it.

People who don't sleep enough die sooner. People who do, sleep through that extra time.

Back
Top Bottom