Interesting thoughts

Facebook's list of "suggested friends" is quite literally a list of people I've been avoiding my entire life.

Touch-free soap dispensers are pretty pointless if the soap actually works.

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

Trying to get rich by playing the lottery is like trying to commit suicide by flying on commercial airlines.

Between pens and lighters, Bic is making a fortune off of people losing their products.

The first eighteen years of your life are like a free trial, and after that it's pay to play.

I wish I could see a woman that I know is equally as attractive as I am so I know how attractive I am to the opposite sex

When my parents owned a huge VHS camcorder, they filmed everything. Now that there's a video camera in their pocket, they film nothing.

After clearing your browser history, there should be an option to have it filled with random 'normal' websites, instead of it being all empty.

I just now realized the connection between the words "timid" and "intimidate"

Every paper towel commercial reminds me that the cleanest solution is to just not have children.

"I work for one of the richest companies in the world" sounds a lot better than "I work at Walmart"

Having Facebook, there is no more reason to have high school reunions, you already know what people are up to and you still don't care.

If you rip a hole in a net, there's actually fewer holes in it than it was before

Babysitting is a way for teenagers to feel like adults while adults go out to feel like teenagers.

Homeless people should relocate to local Best Buy, Toys R Us, Walmart locations for the holidays. Get line for Black Friday. Then sell their spot in line on Thanksgiving night.

In theory, there is a combination of digital 0's and 1's that would result in a video of me having a threesome with Jennifer Lawrence and Emma Watson.

The word "Fat" just looks like someone took a bite out of the first letter of the word "Eat".

Back
Top Bottom