Interesting thoughts

Everything sounds four times as powerful with the word "industrial" placed in front of it. Industrial steel. Industrial engineering. Industrial revolution. Industrial power metal. Industrial accident.

"The Voice" UK would be so much better if the judges turned their chair away if they didn't like the person.

If I was transported to the 1800's I would probably be a better doctor with no actual training than actual doctors of that time.

"You're not alone" can either be the most comforting thing to hear, or the scariest, depending on the situation.

Bragging about how much alcohol you can drink is like saying 'Look how much I can poison myself without it affecting me negatively'

An airbag is like Schrödinger's cat, it both works and doesn't work at the same time until you crash and find out.

Instead of a "daddy", the male equivalent of a cougar should be called a MANTHER

"One man's junk is another man's treasure" needs to be put on a nice big sign at a pride parade.

I'd be royally pissed if there actually happened a zombie apocalypse and I were in the first batch of Zombies.

People that say "I'm a bitch before my coffee" should never judge an alcoholic or drug addict.

If you are half the age one of your parents is, you are at the same age as they were when you were born.

Stybar said:
If you are half the age one of your parents is, you are at the same age as they were when you were born.

That's right now for me.

If I was teleported to the middle ages, I'd have no idea how to recreate any current technology.

Back
Top Bottom