Interesting thoughts

I never realised how great having no food allergies is. I can go to the store and literally buy anything without having to check the ingredients.

To save the Panda from extinction, we need to start eating them. If there was a market for panda, someone somewhere would get them to breed, no question.

As a kid, I thought "old age" was an actual cause of death rather than the problems and diseases that become more common with age

As a kid I just wanted to stay up late, now as an adult I can't wait to get to bed

With the rapid development of self-driving cars, we are probably the only generation that is affected by texting and driving.

Spiderman would be a lot more awkward if he had to shoot his Web out of his backside, like most spiders

Mave said:
Stybar said:
If you are half the age one of your parents is, you are at the same age as they were when you were born.

That's right now for me.

OH GEE TIME TO MAKE SOME BABIES MAVE COME ON NO TIME TO WASTE

I am so fucking glad my girlfriend agrees it's not quite time yet.

Stybar said:
Mave said:
Stybar said:
If you are half the age one of your parents is, you are at the same age as they were when you were born.

That's right now for me.

So does mine :tongue:
I want to enjoy a few years of traveling without a crying shitting machine as an extra passenger.

Mave said:
Stybar said:
Mave said:
Stybar said:

That's right now for me.

I want to enjoy a few years of traveling without a crying shitting machine as an extra passenger.
Sister in law has a little kid, about 1,5 years now. We're perfectly satisfied with "trying out" to be parents with him.

Stybar said:
Mave said:
Stybar said:
Mave said:
Stybar said:

That's right now for me.

Sister in law has a little kid, about 1,5 years now. We're perfectly satisfied with "trying out" to be parents with him.

Emphasis on "trying" :laugh:

If Steve Jobs was reincarnated into a Chinese family he would be old enough to be making iphones now.

There's 7.4b people on Earth, but with the advent of air travel they will never all be on Earth

Group projects in elementary teach us to make friends, group projects in college teach us how to deal with assholes at work who don't do their jobs

If you're an only child that doesn't bear a child, then you will have ceased an unbroken line that's existed ever since the very first cell evolved on Earth.

If you're a man with no sons, you're the first male in your direct line not have a son since the beginning of human history. Same for women and daughters.

Back
Top Bottom