Zezombia's Uploader

If you can make a great HTML theme, then I'll use it. But no copyrighted images, such as renders (like the fridge). Everything has to be made by you.

And no offense, but the logo kinda sucks >.<. First, it's misleading - there is a Major security flaw that I don't have the skills or MySQL knowledge to fix. And "Lightening Fast" 1) sounds gay and 2) is Very non-original.

Sorry, I know your just trying to help out, I just don't wanna lead you into something you'll regret :tongue: I'm fussy.

Zezombia said:
If you can make a great HTML theme, then I'll use it. But no copyrighted images, such as renders (like the fridge). Everything has to be made by you.

And no offense, but the logo kinda sucks >.<. First, it's misleading - there is a Major security flaw that I don't have the skills or MySQL knowledge to fix. And "Lightening Fast" 1) sounds gay and 2) is Very non-original.

Sorry, I know your just trying to help out, I just don't wanna lead you into something you'll regret :tongue: I'm fussy.
np! :tongue: i copied text from slayer's one.

I know how to fix the flaw now, but it would involve a whole new account system :sad:.

Here's a simple template i designed in photoshop.. dunno it's possible to add or not but with slice tool we have break it down :whistling:

288_Zez.png

The upload button and upload bar needs to look the same as it does right now.

And HTML please, I cant do shit with Photoshop :tongue:.

Zezombia said:

msn or smth by which we have contact ?

Zezombia said:

Why does the upload button need to look the same as it does right now? You can make custom buttons in html..

Perhaps because I suck at HTML :cryhard:?

And I didn't know that ^ rofl :whistling:. Thought you would need like javascript or flash.

lol Teddybear, nice, but this topic is about zezombia's uploader discussion :tongue:
You shouldn't post your content here :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom