Zezombia's Uploader

In several web servers (most commonly Apache), .htaccess (hypertext access) is the default name of directory-level configuration files. A .htaccess file is placed in a particular directory, and the directives in the .htaccess file apply to that directory, and all subdirectories thereof. It provides the ability to customize configuration for requests to the particular directory. The file name starts with a dot because dot-files are by convention hidden files on Unix-like operating systems. A subset of Apache's .htaccess syntax is also supported by other web servers, such as Sun Java System Web Server and Zeus Web Server.

Just block that name :angry:

This may be the reason that the mysql database is randomly down sometimes?

Mave said:
Just block that name :angry:

This may be the reason that the mysql database is randomly down sometimes?

I dont think so, mostly as mysql is an stand-alone application, and that it would only affect zezombia.com, not themavesite.com

I keep a daily check on everything uploaded (through ma new php admin panel I made :biggrin:!), and have since Zezombia.com became an upload service :tongue:. There's over 200 valid files currently hosted :).

You should realy buy a domain only for your file host, and get some sexy design, you will see a lot of people uploading than

http://www.zezombia.com/ isn't a domain?

Also, I'm not willing to pay $500 for a professional design :tongue:. I'm not gonna spend over half a thousand dollars (that I don't even have) for a design on a free service.

ThePro said:
lol, i mean, a domain just for the file host, and design, sometimes you can find someone who can design it free :biggrin:

ThePro, zezombia.com, it's a domain... I myself bought it, I would know :lol:

And for the design, I can maybe look around this evening, I'm sure I'll find something neat :T

It's not :tongue:. It only lists the accounts and what they've uploaded. I'm planning on making a delete file and a delete account option when it's needed.

Not many accounts yet, 20 but half of them are idiots trying to be smart asses and hack it.

Zezombia said:
It's not :tongue:. It only lists the accounts and what they've uploaded. I'm planning on making a delete file and a delete account option when it's needed.

Not many accounts yet, 20 but half of them are idiots trying to be smart asses and hack it.

Any idea who these people might be, I'm guessing it are enemies of me or zez :/

Back
Top Bottom