The Official Windows 8 Discussion Thread

Re: Windows 8 to Run On Flash Drives

Dunno if I entirely like the ribbon UI. It's nice looking, and convenient, but again it takes up too much space.. I'd prefer a more minimalistic design :tongue:

Re: Windows 8 to Run On Flash Drives

Yeah Pro, if I win the lottery tomorrow and start a company, then you got yourself a job sir.

This is now The Official Windows 8 Discussion Thread

No more bluescreens :biggrin:
This is the new bluescreen look in Windows 8

eOQUi.jpg

But bluescreens are classic D:
Now it's just a boring old blackscreen, that doesn't have the same 'effect' as a bluescreen does (telling someone you got a BSOD = OMG, telling someone you got a blackscreen = ohh cool)

+Do want that CDJ to the right there

I want the real Bluescreen back D: You atleast got some information about what's wrong.

Imagine a grandma seeing a bsod, she would freak out, this would actually calm her down. And if you want to debug, it saves a file with all the info somewhere

ThePro said:
Imagine a grandma seeing a bsod, she would freak out, this would actually calm her down. And if you want to debug, it saves a file with all the info somewhere

Grandma should get a mac.

Panki said:
But the old one gave it instantly?

But I bet this one will give a LOT more/better information.

GPow69 said:
ThePro said:

Grandma should get a mac.

That's right, PC's are for people who need to do more then check their mail and surf the web.

Back
Top Bottom