The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Discussion Thread

^ Nice skin :biggrin:

YE7sN.jpg

Skyrim skydiving :sir:

Started new game with Breton by the way, and removed my old save (lvl 30 Imperal). Gonna make battlemage, or something like that. At the moment I'm level 11. :biggrin:

How about sticking this thread btw?
Even though here isn't that much discussion anymore ;_;

Nice Mauri :biggrin:
@Sticky: Let's see how the thread goes for a day, and I'll decide tomorrow.

VT5A4.jpg

Nimphiouus said:
Haven't played in a while, but going to reset my game, I feel bad for cheating :l
Oh Nimph... Feelsbatman.jpg is just one of the downsides of cheating.

I wonder why

a8VqB.jpg

I'm a level 36 High Elf, highest levels are Smithing, Sneaking, One-Handed, Archery & Enchanting.

I want my Dragon Armour dammit.

Also, on the topic of Skyrim... I'm going to teach myself the Dragon Language, for fun, I suppose. Then I can swear at people in Dovah and they won't know what the hell I'm saying.
Is this sad?

Being a werewolf is suffering. But I gotta make those Companion guests and then cure myself. And after that I was planning to become a vampire. :biggrin:

^WANT
but what can you do with it actually? (besides kicking it around and laughing about SPAAAAAACE)

Stybar said:
^WANT
but what can you do with it actually? (besides kicking it around and laughing about SPAAAAAACE)

Only that I guess. And selling it might be possible as well. Downloading that mod at the moment and I try to find it. :biggrin:

Also there is possibility that Valve will make more that kind of mods later, because of that "Vol 1" in a mod title.

Back
Top Bottom