The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Discussion Thread

^ Only once, but I had a lot of background programs open and the computer was quite hot :tongue:

^ In a way that the game still thinks as if you're still in Whiterun, of course.

^ LMAO nice video, made me lol.

Just sharing this screenshot.

DSSDo.jpg

Just finished installing the game. When i get to main menu and press NEW and press enter to start a new game it crashes without any error message. Been trying to fix that for an hour already. really hope i get it to work :tongue:
EDIT: Got it to work. Not 100% what fixed it but I upgraded my driver, downloaded updates and reinstalled. The game runs more or less alright. Gets a bit laggy at some points but my graphs are not the lowest yet :tongue: Anyway I just finished escaping from Skyrim with some dude. The game looks hella fun. Can't wait for tomorrow for some proper gaming :biggrin:

:megusta: Just joined the dark brotherhood, waiting to find out what's in that huge box (yeah it's the mother... but i want to see what the bitch looks like)

:troll: I hired a companion who does magic, gave him 2 of my daedric maces, when a dragon comes, we both spawn a flame matronarch and it dies pretyyy quickly :3

Vodkush said:
We really need one... Like /V/ spoiler tags.
>/V/
>implying /v/ only has spoiler tags

Haven't played Skyrim for a long time, got quite bored of it already..

Back
Top Bottom