SFSF

Your only saying that because we had a 150/pl-avr. back then... that's not coming back.

I loved SFSF, thats why I was always online there, I fucking loved that server!!!! SAFE is alright... ....But, I enjoyed & liked SFSF much better!

I couldn't reply to the locked topic, but no offense, but SA-FE is so much better than SFSF both script and map wise, but yeah, that's just my opinion.

FeaR, they have removed the SQL stuff and also Remis is helping out... so how can it still be better?

We are going to start again from SFSF, the server will develop fast.. very fast... you'll see :wink:

Oh well, It's your choice, but from what I know, starting with SFSF will get you no where especially with cmg4life scripting, not that he's a bad coder, but he's a little old school, his codes are very messy and not optimized.

Yaheli was no doubt a good scripter, and a perfect coder for SA-FE, it's just sad he left. My suggestion is to get a more decent active coder, that can actually speak fluent english. The things cmg4life added so far are from the previous gamemodes he released. You should start off with SA-FEv2 and improve it.

I've known cmg for over 2 years now, - longer then zez - I trust him 100% and I know his scripting capabilities, he's good. And if he finds a bug, he fixes them immediately, you couldn't say that of Yaheli...

I think cmg is as good as Yaheli, but he just has another way of scripting.

Well, It's your choice, but try to keep what I said in mind.

Good luck with the development, and try learning to script for yourself while cmg is doing it, it'll be useful in the future! :thumbsup:

If SFSF goes back to the way it was before, it would be awesome, and hopefully you guys can get official soon.

aha WHAT THE FUCK? cmg4life? I thought this retard quit SA-MP and trying to be cool and wandered off to fuck some ženjas in Romania, but I was fucking wrong!

Want to know what's all so bad about this? What you have for your coder is an immature little 13 years old bitch that can not speak correct English of any kind, neither can he script. His scripts are worse than mine were when I had been coding for like 2 months (when I didn't do any PHP nor shizzle). I'm very surprised and also dissapointed, but it is up to you what you're doing with your community and server - either making it better (perhaps by coding yourself, getting help from experienced ones such as Zezombia, Yaheli, there are more others to trust) or fucking it up (choosing cmg4life to be your "scripter").

Since I already know cmg4life's answer to this if he sees it (which will be: "ok mr smart ass andre man mature man sey wat u don't liek bout me. i don't give a foock so just gtfo and stfuuu" or similar) and I'm not gonna keep myself back. Seriously, community with an immature and "in"vulnerable guy will go DOWN, seriously.

I liked SFSF and I liked playing on it when it was official with loads of players online, but ask yourself - is inefficient code (maybe even using file saving ... wait - what?), which is slow and bad (making the .amx 500kb while it could be 50kb), what you seriously want? I mean what a server needs to offer concurrency is good script, good scripter, good admin team. Script has to have new SA-MP functionality that show SA-MP in the best light to whosoever. cmg4life's CreateObject() and SendClientMessage() will not work, I hope you get my point.

I don't know though - he might be good at scripting (somewhat, but I highly doubt it), but I still hate that little faggot so much. No offense meant to his loyal trust facility - just expressing my opinion about this thing. He has been fucking around with me since I got his scripts deleted from SA-MP forums and got him banned (well somewhat once again) - every chance he gets he shouts "STFU MAN NERD ANDRE MR MATURE GUY" at me! But hei that's just me - look what a bright future your server will have with such an excellent coder as cmg4life already is.

So back to my external point which is - what attracts people. TMS support group isn't as big enough and doesn't contain various people from various parts of world to make your server popular. Eventually they would get bored without the good facility and scripts. On the face of the current TMS community you may have got yourself an admin team - Remis, Captain Planet - etc. etc (I don't know much people here). As I said before a few objects with a few chat messages ain't gonna make your server popular in 2009. You can find fancy gametexts, races, events and stuff from ever second "stunt" server as far as I understand. Your server has to stand out with some... outstanding (wat)... stuff - which may be the same gametexts, races, various stuff, MySQL saving, advanced administration system, efficient object streamer, PHP panel for the site, a proper domain (with also a domainname - not "www.proboards.com/free-forums/SanFierroSF/http://", but "www.SF-SF.comhttp://" or alike).
Several times me and some mates have tried, we've lacked the playerbase but always had good scripts. You have a big community that could fill out your server sometimes, but you need attractive server and scripts. An unconfident guy who doesn't know half of shit (teach PHP/C++ to a crackhead from Romania) does not fit in the concurrency this year.

Yeah sure - you don't agree - fine.

Cmg scripts actually pretty good tbh (now, I don't know if he did in the past)
and cmg is a temp. scripter.

I'm already saving up for sfsfserver.com or sfsf-server.com (sf-sf.com is already taken)

Out of the sf-sf domains, only sf-sf.com is taken.
You still have those left:
sf-sf.co.uk
sf-sf.eu
sf-sf.net
sf-sf.org
sf-sf.us
sf-sf.nl
sf-sf.be
And many others.

Also, those:
SFSF.biz
SFSF.co.uk
SFSF.eu
SFSF.be

If you get the .co.uk or the .eu it would be awesome IMO. Rising stars on the network of TLDs. I had .eu one too.

also, about cmg4life, I'm glad about temporary decision. lulz. There are other coders out there that would be proud to help for sure.

Andre said it all, I would've said the same, but I tried not being mean. I completely agree with him.

Mave said:
Cmg scripts actually pretty good tbh (now, I don't know if he did in the past)
Are you kidding? The things he added to the current SFSF, was pasted off his old release. He really can't script anything unique, And have you seen the gamemode he latelty released? Horrible indentation, the code is really messy, new pname[200]; <-- ROFL. And it has a bunch of useless crap pasted off of other released gamemods.

I mean, how can you merge RP and Stunt together? Doesn't make sense at all.

Stop hatin on cmg, hes a cool guy and I dont think all your bickering is going to make Mave choose a new scripter. Dont start the arguments up on this forum too.

GPow69 said:
Stop hatin on cmg, hes a cool guy and I dont think all your bickering is going to make Mave choose a new scripter. Dont start the arguments up on this forum too.
I'm not 'hatin' on him, there's nothing to hate on. Mave can do what he wants, I'm just letting him know he has a better option and he has a way to make SFSF much better than it is.

FeaR said:
make SFSF much better than it is.

YUP, thats pretty much whats happening right now. Give it a week I say, they just started from basically scratch, so it isnt as good as it will be later.

Back
Top Bottom