SFSF

Most people from SA:FE are going to SP, they even donated there for admin.

Any approximate date for a release? Like a week ago, it said "Will be up in 2 days", or something similar.

FeaR, shut the fuck up.
And also, do you think we use some easy-to-guess RCON password from the times where you used to hack around the place? Nope, you sure got it wrong. Lay off with your failed RCON login attempts.
[08:26:23] BAD RCON ATTEMPT BY: 69.113.118.156

They went to SP? Good for you, man! Good for you, seriously!
There is no approximate release date set, but it is obvious it will be released when we've done our best to improve the code and add new functions that our friends there suggest. We didn't say it will be up in a few days a week ago, we did not. So please, check your facts.

Ultimately, we don't give a shit about your server stealing players from us. Every player has right to play whatever server on SA-MP and connect every server they wish. What are you trying to prove by saying that?

Andre said:
FeaR, shut the fuck up.
And also, do you think we use some easy-to-guess RCON password from the times where you used to hack around the place? Nope, you sure got it wrong. Lay off with your failed RCON login attempts.
[08:26:23] BAD RCON ATTEMPT BY: 69.113.118.156

They went to SP? Good for you, man! Good for you, seriously!
There is no approximate release date set, but it is obvious it will be released when we've done our best to improve the code and add new functions that our friends there suggest. We didn't say it will be up in a few days a week ago, we did not. So please, check your facts.

Ultimately, we don't give a shit about your server stealing players from us. Every player has right to play whatever server on SA-MP and connect every server they wish. What are you trying to prove by saying that?
ROFL, Your more of an idiot than I thought you were, I havent even once attempted for the RCON, I see your trying to set me up. It doesnt really matter anyhow, worse that can happen is seeing myself banned from a little SA:MP server. Err, Stunt Planet (SP) isn't my server.

Oh yeah, you should really change your identity, when Kye finds out Andre9977 is working on SFSF he won't hesitate to blacklist the server. And what are you trying to prove by false claims of me hacking the RCON? I could do the exact same.

[09:16:5] BAD RCON ATTEMPT BY: 90.190.238.154

Anyone could do the same :wink:.

PS: Fuck you, failure.

What the fuck are you on, man?
You obviously are not up to date, and yes - you did try to insert a RCON password.

Your quotes message is wrong though, it would have to be "05" not "5".
Do you really think that Kye is doing what a suckup (who has been caught DDoSing and hacking) tells him to do? SA-MP is his mod and he makes the decisions. Why should I change my identity is the question? I've never hidden who I am fyi.

You must be really pissed at something, otherwise you wouldn't be acting such a fuck, seriously. What I have seen in the server logs is 100% true and by claiming otherwise you don't make a difference. This is not a word-against-word case we have here, as on our side there is actual proof.
You're saying you're banned from a little SA-MP server and you don't give a fuck? That is awesome! Leaves us less work to bullshit around with you. Though you seem like you're really desperate over something.

Thank you for the kind words, FeaR! I don't still get what hit you though, cheers!

Andre said:
What the fuck are you on, man?
You obviously are not up to date, and yes - you did try to insert a RCON password.

Your quotes message is wrong though, it would have to be "05" not "5".
Do you really think that Kye is doing what a suckup (who has been caught DDoSing and hacking) tells him to do? SA-MP is his mod and he makes the decisions. Why should I change my identity is the question? I've never hidden who I am fyi.

You must be really pissed at something, otherwise you wouldn't be acting such a fuck, seriously. What I have seen in the server logs is 100% true and by claiming otherwise you don't make a difference. This is not a word-against-word case we have here, as on our side there is actual proof.
You're saying you're banned from a little SA-MP server and you don't give a fuck? That is awesome! Leaves us less work to bullshit around with you. Though you seem like you're really desperate over something.

Thank you for the kind words, FeaR! I don't still get what hit you though, cheers!
Yes, I am pissed at the fact that your lieing about the "RCON Attempt". I have spoke with Kye many times before, without a problem, I never launched a DoS attack or 'hacked' any server, the previous incident on SA:FE was just myself messing with RCON, I apologize for that.

Yes, I really don't care whether I'm banned or not, with you SFSF is going to become a total failure, I don't see how players are going to join if it doesnt appear on the internet list.

Well, anyway, good luck you failure.

Well me and you both know very well that I'm not telling lies about the "RCON attempt" as you like to call it. Well we're alike about the second sentence. I can speak to him without a problem aswell, I never launched a (D)DoS attack or "hacked" a server either. And I don't know what was with you and SA-FE thing, sorry.

With me, SFSF is going to be a failure? Lets look at the facts, if you want it the hard way:
* SFSF uses MySQL, yours uses file saving
* SFSF has a web panel with functions such as login, logout, user control panel, (un-)(re-)banning, player editing, yours doesn't have that
By the way, you should put some limits on the strings on /register and /changepassword, as I was able to register with a password such as ""/&!¤"`¤/!"()¤&!"(¤&!"¤`)=", that's uncool.

I however don't understand why the server won't appear on the internet list? It will appear on both, internet and "hosted" list, and in "favorites" list aswell for many people. That might not include you, I'm quite sure, but you have your own server, Fatal, which is very successful and I suggest you stick to it! It sure has a bright future!

Thank you for your "good luck", however I don't see what is so much failure about this.
I consider this immature conversation (both parties indeed) to be over, you can fluff around on your own!

Andre said:
Well me and you both know very well that I'm not telling lies about the "RCON attempt" as you like to call it. Well we're alike about the second sentence. I can speak to him without a problem aswell, I never launched a (D)DoS attack or "hacked" a server either. And I don't know what was with you and SA-FE thing, sorry.

With me, SFSF is going to be a failure? Lets look at the facts, if you want it the hard way:
* SFSF uses MySQL, yours uses file saving
* SFSF has a web panel with functions such as login, logout, user control panel, (un-)(re-)banning, player editing, yours doesn't have that
By the way, you should put some limits on the strings on /register and /changepassword, as I was able to register with a password such as ""/&!¤"`¤/!"()¤&!"(¤&!"¤`)=", that's uncool.

I however don't understand why the server won't appear on the internet list? It will appear on both, internet and "hosted" list, and in "favorites" list aswell for many people. That might not include you, I'm quite sure, but you have your own server, Fatal, which is very successful and I suggest you stick to it! It sure has a bright future!

Thank you for your "good luck", however I don't see what is so much failure about this.
I consider this immature conversation (both parties indeed) to be over, you can fluff around on your own!
You are lieing about the 'RCON Attempt', you fucktard. No one is stupid enough to use some shitty tool to hack RCON, and because of the previous incident, I know SFSF would have a RCON that would be hard to guess.

I really can care less what SFSF uses, none of that would take affect with an empty server. And I do plan on using MySQL for SEv3, I just have a few more things to learn. I'm not saying your a bad scripter, it's just your personality. And it doesnt matter what chars they register with, I don't see how that would affect anything..

I do consider this immuture, but from your side only. You continue to bullshit and start random crap, seriously I don't wanna spend my time arguing with you, your an idiot. And yes, I do own a server, 2 actually, both which are successful and will surely become better throughout the development.

Why are you saying that SFSF is going to be an empty server? You haven't seen it, you haven't played it, you have nothing to base that sentence on, you know?
And it does matter what characters they use to register, when using MySQL. I'll register with "'); drop table --;" then we'll see what happens.

May I point out that you're at TheMaveSite and SF-SF is basically a community owned by TMS? So why do you call me the one who is starting the bullshit and random crap? You're the one who came here after all! Good for you, now go and play those 2 servers that are so good. What I wish for you sincerely is success to your servers and happiness to you!
One thing I wonder is that when you have 2 very successful servers then why do you bother coming here to continue the argument that I supposedly ended 2 days ago? I suppose you have some cheaters to catch in your server, maybe receive some donations or something? And calling me immature after what you've done here... makes quite sense, yet you're more immature. So enjoy!

You haven't seen SFSF in action, you can't say the server will be empty. I cba to run a comparison table here with SFSFv2 and SEv2 listed, sorry. However I find that 2 servers shouldn't be so-much-in-war, we could just leave eachothers alone. If your answer is going to be something else from positive, then sorry - I'm not expecting it.

FeaR you suck stupid faggot

GingerKids.png

MaTrIx4057 said:
FeaR you suck stupid faggot

lolisuk
Stop kissing ass you douchbag, I don't even know you.

Andre said:
Why are you saying that SFSF is going to be an empty server? You haven't seen it, you haven't played it, you have nothing to base that sentence on, you know?
And it does matter what characters they use to register, when using MySQL. I'll register with "'); drop table --;" then we'll see what happens.

May I point out that you're at TheMaveSite and SF-SF is basically a community owned by TMS? So why do you call me the one who is starting the bullshit and random crap? You're the one who came here after all! Good for you, now go and play those 2 servers that are so good. What I wish for you sincerely is success to your servers and happiness to you!
One thing I wonder is that when you have 2 very successful servers then why do you bother coming here to continue the argument that I supposedly ended 2 days ago? I suppose you have some cheaters to catch in your server, maybe receive some donations or something? And calling me immature after what you've done here... makes quite sense, yet you're more immature. So enjoy!

You haven't seen SFSF in action, you can't say the server will be empty. I cba to run a comparison table here with SFSFv2 and SEv2 listed, sorry. However I find that 2 servers shouldn't be so-much-in-war, we could just leave eachothers alone. If your answer is going to be something else from positive, then sorry - I'm not expecting it.
Okay Andre, good luck with SFSF.

EDIT: Oh and I removed the random character shit, you can now only register with A-Z, _ and numbers :wink:

Yep, I'm very glad also!
Ya that's good FeaR.

// edit - it is not exactly my server, call it "me helping Mave to script and get a good server"

Back
Top Bottom