Post what you Hate!

I hate BINARY

^ Translated to binary:

01001001001000000110100001100001011101000110010100100000010000100100100101001110010000010101001001011001

(Yes, I'm learning binary in school D:)

I hate people that whine that other people are noob while they are at the bottom of the player list (COD4)

I hate the smell of your room when 4 mates spent the night after a party...

Mave said:
I hate the smell of your room when 4 mates spent the night after a party...
Open your windows or the balcony door. I sleep with the door open and when I don't there's some sort of an odor.

Yeah, the window has been open the entire day, it finally smells fresh again :T

I hate faggets.

I hate when u try and hook up wid someone and then your friend hooks them up wid someone else (Not Naming Any Names Nimphious)

Nitronic said:
I hate when u try and hook up wid someone and then your friend hooks them up wid someone else (Not Naming Any Names Nimphious)

I hate it when U jizz in a chick and then you get paranoid that they may get pregnant, even though they "say" they used a pill :S (Not Naming Any Names Nimphious)

I Hate it when you take a nice walk along the beach and someone walks ahead and moons u

I had it when U shout everyone piss and you go away for "time" and people walk into the "action" and say that there is no jager left

I hate it when your sitting on a couch and 2 people come up Sit right next to you and start making out/hooking up and one of em is almost on you

I hate it when dean resisted going outside for 10 minutes.

i hate it when Dion Forced me to go outside at 7 in the morning in the freezing cold

Nitronic said:
i hate it when Dion Forced me to go outside at 7 in the morning in the freezing cold

I hate it when dean has a bitch about me kicking him out @ 7 in the morning so I could mmmmmmmm

I hate it when 2 members post their problems on one-liner replies on "Post what you hate!"

Back
Top Bottom