Post what you Hate!

GPow69

EDM for life ♥
WHERE DID THIS TOPIC EVER GO!? :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

It seems to be gone, so I'm gonna start it again :woot:!

Just post something different that you hate every time! Simple eh?

I hate when I'm trying to save an image in Photoshop quickly, and I click cancel on the box instead of save :doh:

I hate to select .PNG everytime I need to save an image and dont need to save in .PSD. But the default is .PSD, and I have like 30 images. Gotta select .PNG everytime. :doh: Hate it.

Impulse said:
I hate people that I hate
^ You double crossed your words, e.g "I like donuts that i like."

I hate waiting for food when i'm really hungry

CreonSniper said:
Impulse said:
I hate people that I hate
^ You double crossed your words, e.g "I like donuts that i like."
There is a difference between hating people and hating people that i hate. A huge differnce...

I hate it when my PC takes ages to start something up

I hate websites that don't let you right click to save an image or to copy text

I hate it to loose on a 1vs1 knife round on counter strike : source, it makes me really sick ! Then I just crash my PC and go watch TV !

I Hate fat people.

Elaborated; Fat people are disgusting to view, they wear clothes that are disgusting, they have no regard for their own health and safety, There are more reasons but ceebs getting worked up over obese cunts.

I hate goth's/emo's. (No offence)

Nimphious said:
I Hate fat people.

Elaborated; Fat people are disgusting to view, they wear clothes that are disgusting, they have no regard for their own health and safety, There are more reasons but ceebs getting worked up over obese cunts.

I hate those people who are fat because they eat too much. When I really get pissed is when I see fat people in the McDonalds.

^ Spammy :O

I HATE WINDOWS 95

and so it has begun:
Blue%20screen.gif

Back
Top Bottom