Minecraft

Remis said:
Hi minecraftlers Iam back :gangster:
Iam able to buy it now thanks to the new "mywirecards" (http://www.mywirecard.com/).
But one question: Should I buy minecraft or Terraria??
Are you still active? With an own server or what? :)

Minecraft is more building and less adventure. (Before the adventure update). Terraria is more fighting monsters, zombies, huge bosses and collecting the best armor in the game.

So do you wanna build, or slay monsters and get the best weapons in the game :tongue:? But after the adventure update in Minecraft, that might change.

Aman1238 said:
Minecraft is more building and less adventure. (Before the adventure update). Terraria is more fighting monsters, zombies, huge bosses and collecting the best armor in the game.

So do you wanna build, or slay monsters and get the best weapons in the game :tongue:? But after the adventure update in Minecraft, that might change.
I want both.. Hmm. Need some days for my choice. Is the fun in Terraria long ranged? Seems to be always the same.

I got bored of Terraria faster than I got bored of Minecraft, and since the Adventure Update will bring some of Terraria's style to Minecraft, that'll be the best of both worlds.

@Mave, fuck that's awesome.

Sunset rendered in 3Ds MAX using Mental Ray
(Click to Enlarge)
fABbl.jpg

Bought Minecraft :tongue: I was so stupid to build a house with wood - without crafting, Took a long time..

The only thing which annoys me is that it sometimes does not recognize my mouse movement. It is my slow computer, right?

GPow69 said:
Remis said:
Bought Minecraft :tongue: I was so stupid to build a house with wood - without crafting, Took a long time..

Definitely check out http://www.minecraftwiki.net/ :tongue:
Bookmarked :tongue:

Just one question: My world is a week old now and the spiders stopped spawning.
- Walk higher distances and build a tower near sand - didn't help
- set level to peacefully and then back to easy - didn't help
Or do they only appear in level normal?

Remis said:
GPow69 said:
Remis said:

Definitely check out http://www.minecraftwiki.net/ :tongue:
Bookmarked :tongue:

Just one question: My world is a week old now and the spiders stopped spawning.
- Walk higher distances and build a tower near sand - didn't help
- set level to peacefully and then back to easy - didn't help
Or do they only appear in level normal?

Monsters spawn on every level, except for peaceful. They do not spawn on sand. Neither do they spawn if it's too bright. So if you have your whole surrounding covered with torches, they won't spawn.

I doubt Notch will be happy once he sees that, I'll pass :tongue:
Though it would be awesome to have deadmau5' skin..

GPow69 said:
I doubt Notch will be happy once he sees that, I'll pass :tongue:
Though it would be awesome to have deadmau5' skin..

Well I don't even play MC anymore. :tongue: By the way my friend just updated that software a bit, now you don't need to open it as admin.

I think about building this awesome Wizard tower from the Septimus Heap books:
L17By.jpg

Anybody who wants to help me? :biggrin:

Maff and Inku helped, we got the first story. Although it'll be impossible to make it as high as in the picture, unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom