Minecraft

Impulse said:
Panki said:
Maff and Inku helped, we got the first story. Although it'll be impossible to make it as high as in the picture, unfortunately.
You started at bedrock?

No. That would leave us 128 blocks of space, but we started at a little above waterlevel.

^ We could do that actually, with Maff's little MCEditing. :L

Although I have never gotten to understand 'starting from bedrock'.

Grazy. said:
^ We could do that actually, with Maff's little MCEditing. :L

Exactly, MCEdit is super easy to use. You wouldn't even have to start over, you could copy what you've already built and move it down to the bottom layer in a giant hole.

GPow69 said:
Panki said:
I always said "Notch" wrong D:

You seem to have trouble with names; Notch, Mave, who else? xD
How were you saying Notch?

Well, I was saying the 'ch' the english way, not the german/whatever way xD
It's clear for you because you don't know another way as english is your native lol.

Do you guys have a minecraft server, Sorry I was to lazy to read through 38 pages, if not then i strongly suggest we get a minecraft server

I fucking love this game and I am beast at owning creepers :biggrin:

TheDarkness said:
Do you guys have a minecraft server, Sorry I was to lazy to read through 38 pages, if not then i strongly suggest we get a minecraft server

I fucking love this game and I am beast at owning creepers :biggrin:

There used to be, but it got closed because of inactivity. :/

MineCraft in MineCraft = Mineception!

gdnO1QZJ--M[/media]]

@Mauri yo dawg, I herd you like Minecraft..

Masscraft.

7sAgY.png

One problem. The weight of all of that stuff is dependet on the gravity of everything. We don't know what the force of the gravity is.

Impulse said:
One problem. The weight of all of that stuff is dependet on the gravity of everything. We don't know what the force of the gravity is.

As things fall rather normal, I'd say we are pretty close to 1g.

Panki said:
Impulse said:

As things fall rather normal, I'd say we are pretty close to 1g.
Sand and gravel does not fall rather normal. After something is removed from underneeth the 1 square meter block it will float there for just a small time. After that it will fall at a pretty slow rate.

Back
Top Bottom