Infinite energy

Indeed. There is a HUGE differents. But they both kill you. It's impossible to enter a black hole - or a worm hole.

Not impossible to enter, however impossible to predict the outcome. The theory of a black hole I believe is a galaxy-sized amount of antimatter? Aka if you are sucked in you will be canceled out into oblivion. Wormholes, however, are supposed to hitch a ride along the fourth dimension. Though as Hawking explains, if you where to go through the future side of a wormhole, there would be a duplicate of you (in the past and the present you that just jumped through). And if both of you where to go into the future again and back into the past, there would be four of you. And repeat. He says that radiation would near-instantly be duplicated into a plausibly infinite amount of times and simply burn the wormhole to nothingness. Thus the reason we will never be able to travel back in time.

Also, if you where to shoot your past you through the wormhole, how would you still exist in the future? Wouldn't you of been shot before you got to the stage where you are able to shoot yourself? An obvious paradox.

You can't enter a black hole, for the following reason:
You circle around it, your feet towards the black hole. You move closer and closer. You get stretched because the gravity at your feet is higher than at your head. If someone sees you, he will see you in a red colour. If you are talking to him, he would hear you speaking VERY slow, because the time goes slower for you. You get stretched more and more, and then it kills you.

Yes, time moves 50% slower when you are orbiting a black hole. However, you would have to give yourself a perfect launch to make yourself orbit correctly. The redness would be explained by time itself going slower for you, and faster for everyone else. As objects move faster they create a red color and slower creates a blue one. You are tectonically teleporting yourself into the future. However, I see no reason why antimatter would be unable to pull you in and instead force you to orbit?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antimatter

Edit
Sorry, time doesn't move faster for everyone, it just appears to, to you as you are moving slower. They are still traveling D4 at the default speed, so to speak xD.

For the people that don't know what black holes are:
If a sun dies, it gets unstable because it consumed all of it's hydrogen. Then it falls together and ends up in a GIANT explosion (supernova, pl. supernovae). After the supernova, a white dwarf stays. It's mass is incredible, while it's even smaller then the moon. A spoon full of mass would weight more than 1,000,000 tons. As we all know, more mass means more gravity. The more mass the more escape speed. Escape speed is the speed you need to leave a planet, on the earth it's 40.000 km/h. That means a rocket has to travel with atleast 40.000 km/h, thats 11 metres per second. If it is slower than 11 m/s, it will fall back to earth. Okay, now if the sun had a REALLY high mass, the mass of the white dwarf is incredibly high too. That means it got a high gravity, with an escape speed so high, higher than light speed (~300.000.000 m/s). That means not even light can escape it. If there's no light, it's black.

:)

Panki said:
For the people that don't know what black holes are:
If a sun dies, it gets unstable because it consumed all of it's hydrogen. Then it falls together and ends up in a GIANT explosion (supernova, pl. supernovae). After the supernova, a white dwarf stays. It's mass is incredible, while it's even smaller then the moon. A spoon full of mass would weight more than 1,000,000 tons. As we all know, more mass means more gravity. The more mass the more escape speed. Escape speed is the speed you need to leave a planet, on the earth it's 40.000 km/h. That means a rocket has to travel with atleast 40.000 km/h, thats 11 metres per second. If it is slower than 11 m/s, it will fall back to earth. Okay, now if the sun had a REALLY high mass, the mass of the white dwarf is incredibly high too. That means it got a high gravity, with an escape speed so high, higher than light speed (~300.000.000 m/s). That means not even light can escape it. If there's no light, it's black.

:)

That made my little brain kinda understand the black holes now. Thanks lol

Lols, meh I didn't bother to look it up xD. I was assuming antimatter cuz of it's effects.

Now I'm too down to post more about it, I just lost my kittens :(.

37992_138620266171990_100000720522749_220090_3208080_n.jpg

NOOO :(

I remember waay back, I was watching one of them on webcam and it was so cute ::3:

Why did you lose them?

Thanks for the lesson on black holes and wormholes guys.

And I'm sorry about your kitties, read it on FB.

Lol GPow, that would of been a completely different litter xD. Mave, I'm over it now, this must of been the 10th time lol. Pro, my cats are whores and like to screw everything that moves and they make lots of babys. Then we give them away lol.

Austin said:
Lol GPow, that would of been a completely different litter xD. Mave, I'm over it now, this must of been the 10th time lol. Pro, my cats are whores and like to screw everything that moves and they make lots of babys. Then we give them away lol.

Well that one that was chillin up in your window on webcam was cute :3

Back
Top Bottom