Infinite energy

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
InfiniteEnergy.png

Thought of this a looong time ago while playing Portal and messing around like endlessly falling :3
But still. Nice find.

Panki said:
That would really work :fool: If things like portal were real.

Who says that there has to be portals, The water can pump around in a circle and if the wheel would provide more energy then the pumps for water need. There could be really something.

That would be really something only if the water making the wheel spin would provide more energy than the pump needed. And as far as I know the pump to generate a flow in the amount of water required to generate good electricity needs far more energy than it can generate. This is why you don't see someone pumping the water around in a lake and trying to gain energy off it, that's the reason there's a power station in the hoover dam basically.

GPow69 said:
Too bad portals don't exist.
Theoreticly they do. Try searching for wormholes, theoreticly they are exactly the same, though no one has ever proofed a wormhole exists.

Okay I mean Portals created by a gun developed by Aperture science.

Or maybe I'm going to far. How about portals that can be controlled, destroyed and moved easilly? (And aren't dangerous in the slightest way)

GPow69 said:
Okay I mean Portals created by a gun developed by Aperture science.

Or maybe I'm going to far. How about portals that can be controlled, destroyed and moved easilly? (And aren't dangerous in the slightest way)
Could still be possible, not now at least xD
Would be awsome. You just go like, I'm off to school *swoes* 1 second later you'll be at school.
And everyone would actuall have his/her own power station in their home =D
And sky diving would be taken to a totally different level, as well as war fighting I guess. *OMG nuke launched, no worrys we'll just put a portal at the position where it will hit and we'll put a outgoiung portal above the attacking country* *evil laugh*

^ One problem, the world doesn't have a skybox like video games. If you shot a portal up it would keep going until it hits something such as another planet.

WOAH I'D TOTALLY GO TO THE MOON :0

GPow69 said:
^ One problem, the world doesn't have a skybox like video games. If you shot a portal up it would keep going until it hits something such as another planet.
You would just attach the portal to a plane and fly over :tongue:
Should be possible by that time without being detected since you have a freaking portable portal

Indeed but too bad it doesn't operate like it does in the game.

But remember, if you have it,
-Do not touch the operational end of the device.
-Do not look directly at the operational end of the device.
-Do not submerge the device in liquid, even partially.
-Most importantly, under no circumstances should yo- KSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHH.

ThePro said:
Impulse said:
Would be awsome. You just go like, I'm off to school *swoes* 1 second later you'll be at school.

You actually want to get to school quick?

I bet you'd use it to spawn portals undeneath chicks so that they come at your house quicker :troll:

Eh... that would defy the laws of physics in the matters of "what is taken must be returned" (or mathematically, canceling out) and ultimately create a paradox. Thus the reason wormholes cannot be created, or if created then at least kept open. I learned that from Stephen Hawking :3.

Austin said:
Eh... that would defy the laws of physics in the matters of "what is taken must be returned" (or mathematically, canceling out) and ultimately create a paradox. Thus the reason wormholes cannot be created, or if created then at least kept open. I learned that from Stephen Hawking :3.

Cool
I saw the dude on National Geographic @ Naked Science talking about black holes. He really knows to explain 'cause I understood something ;D

Back
Top Bottom