I'm Leaving

Status
Not open for further replies.
OH!

I haven't got sleep in 48 hours+.

By the way, there's no possible way you can EVER keep me from reading what's on the forum, Perhaps reconsider that I'm a webmaster before you blow this out of proportion.

Also, This was a silly ban since i never did anything on your forums neither did i join.

Little Nimmie is butt hurt...awww...

PS: I'm not banned, I get a regular HTTP response code (200).

Nice try in banning me, noob.

[TMS]FrostBytez said:
OH!

I haven't got sleep in 48 hours+.

By the way, there's no possible way you can EVER keep me from reading what's on the forum, Perhaps reconsider that I'm a webmaster before you blow this out of proportion.

Also, This was a silly ban since i never did anything on your forums neither did i join.

Little Nimmie is butt hurt...awww...

It's what you get in return for banning me for nothing, however I'll stop posting now, As I was never intending on ruining Gpow's thread, Your fault tbh.

Offtopic:
@ My forums:
[quote author=Nimphious]
Yep, Community owner is a hacker? Good job.
[/quote]

@ SF-SF.net
[quote author=Nimphious]
Sorry was a bad investment to donate to a server which is half run by a notorious hacker, glad I came to my senses.
[/quote]

You were being a complete smart ass on my forums and acting like you're smarter than us even though you're maybe 99.9% dumber.

I guess everyone's a hacker now. ::)

Ontopic:
GPow, come on the forums :(

[me=ThePro]gets a fake moderator hat[/me]

Please stop going off topic, stay with the topic and make a new topic for this thing

P.S :wow:fftopic:

It's nice to see how much you guys respect me to go that far offtopic...

Anyway I'm back with Windows XP (Professional). It turns out my new(ish) ram stick was causing the BSOD. Fuck. Now I only have 512mb of ram.

But anyway, I didn't ask him to back anything up, thats the beauty of having everything you need on your Lacie 1TB external HDD :gangster:

Glad to be back! And glad to see that even without 1gig of ram, I can still qualify for the minimum requirements of MW2 xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom