I'm Leaving

Status
Not open for further replies.

GPow69

EDM for life ♥
Yep.

Well no, not really.

But my computer is broken so I cant be on much.

Here is what happened

My iPod got bricked so I started to do the un-bricking process, (Using CMD to boot it) but whenever I put it in DFU mode, windows would give me the "device failed to connect" sound. So I restarted my PC, and when it came back on my mouse and stuff didn't work. It turns out all the USB ports stopped working for no fucking reason at all. So I unplugged it and opened it up and made sure all the cables and stuff inside were ok. When I turned it back on, I get this message that something is wrong and I have to boot to this retarded "Windows Startup Diagnostics" or something. And when I do that, I get a progress bar really quick, then I get a BSOD. Not just a physical memory dump, a real BSOD.

So I don't know how long it will take to get this fixed or to get a new computer.

This really sucks because I wanna play Alliance of Valiant Arms with Slayer :(

Man that sucks :sad:

I hope you get your PC fixed ASAP :)

I will certainly miss you, you're in my top 3 people on TMS :wub:

Reminds me of why I at first thought I have to do a format. I thought an USB port had f**ked it all up.
But yeah, you fucked up. lol.

Well I didn't really fuck it up.. It happened randomly and for no reason at all, in typical windows fashion.

My mom called a local PC repair guy that we have used before and shes taking it in tomorow to him. I'm going to ask him to format the HDD and reinstall XP, because windows 7 + a game was too much for my PC to handle, I would always be lagging and even the sound was "Not timed right" (Shoot, then 3 seconds later hear the sound)

I hope to get a job then buy a laptop, then install windows 7 on that and use it as my general computer, then my desktop will have XP and be used only for gaming, and have no programs except Xfire, Steam and games installed.

GPow69 said:
My mom called a local PC repair guy that we have used before and shes taking it in tomorow to him. I'm going to ask him to format the HDD and reinstall XP, because windows 7 + a game was too much for my PC to handle, I would always be lagging and even the sound was "Not timed right" (Shoot, then 3 seconds later hear the sound)
You can do that by yourself.
If the guy is coming in to your house, ask him to try to save all the data... not just erase it.. Thats not the hard part. He will get like $50 for nothing.

If you still have the XP CD that is. But anyway good luck :tongue:

just call me and i'll fix it up for you, but i charge 2$ the hour and a pendrive which i will give to you with the backup :biggrin:

I hope you get it fixed soon GP ill bake you some cookies (Not Really ill just give you some)

Mave said:
I will certainly miss you, you're in my top 3 people on TMS :wub:
And i hope im part of the other 2

[TMS]Nimphious said:
Aww no, not my GPOW :(

facepalm.gif

GPow, might be able to help you.

If your USB Ports have stopped working that means the BIOS shut them down because they're causing damage in some form.

First: Open up your computer case
Second: Look for a silver battery in a battery holder on the motherboard
Third, Get a SMALL flat blade screwdriver and nudge it out CAREFULLY and TAKE YOUR TIME.
Fourth, Once it is out then unplug your computer and all devices to the USB so that the motherboard may forget it's there.
Fifth, After waiting 30 minutes to an hour put the battery back in and boot up your computer.
Sixth, If it does BOOT up then come on here and post that it worked.
Seventh, If it did not work, Then post your blue screen error here.

What does this do?
It re-recognizes your USB as if you just bought the computer.

I'll try to help you all i can.

Best wishes,

Jonathan.

Andre said:
[TMS]Nimphious said:
[TMS]Maffia171 said:
[TMS]Nimphious said:
Aww no, not my GPOW :(
facepalm.gif
Oh you take things too seriously.
Uhh yeah, I suppose you yet haven't found time to imitate GPow?

Stop being a retarded faggot, I impersonated Frost on the chat box thing as a joke, No records could indicate I impersonated you, so STFU loser..

[TMS]Nimphious said:
Stop being a retarded faggot, I impersonated Frost on the chat box thing as a joke, No records could indicate I impersonated you, so STFU loser..
That's right, admit to your crimes.

Nimphious, I'd be careful what you say otherwise this will be your 3RD 4TH forum that you're banned at.

[TMS]FrostBytez said:
[TMS]Nimphious said:
That's right, admit to your crimes.

Nimphious, I'd be careful what you say otherwise this will be your 3RD forum that you're banned at.

Someones keeping tabs on where i'm banned? lol... I'm only banned on 2 forums "Sa-mp, Sf-sf"... And if I just so happened to get banned from your shit excuse of a forum, then it's not even worthy to be counted.

Btw Frost, gj at getting banned from lvfdm :).

I admit to anything, I'm not someone who has things to hide, so I openly admit to impersonating you, however not andre :).

[TMS]Nimphious said:
Someones keeping tabs on where i'm banned? lol... I'm only banned on 2 forums "Sa-mp, Sf-sf"... And if I just so happened to get banned from your shit excuse of a forum, then it's not even worthy to be counted.
He said this would be the third. That suggests you are currently banned from two, which is correct.
Also, his "shit excuse of a forum" was obviously good enough for you to troll before you were banned.

[TMS]Nimphious said:
Btw Frost, gj at getting banned from lvfdm :).
Lol'd for banning people who you don't like.

[TMS]Nimphious said:
I admit to anything, I'm not someone who has things to hide, so I openly admit to impersonating you, however not andre :).
Good Nimmie.

Now can you guys stop the flame war, and get back to what the original topic was about?
No, probably not, but I'll try...
Hopefully you'll be back soon, GPow. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom