Happy birthday SFSFv2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds awsome :3
I'll definetly start playing again once it is up and running (and before that if it's possible ofcourse :biggrin:)

^ It switched to the email as login, which only I had the PW to and I forgot it.

And shit, anyone know the answer?

8xhrB.png

EDIT:
AnQ04.png

fuckyea.jpg

Andre you should make a new twitter account now (http://twitter.com/SFSFv3) and put all the updates on there (As well as give Mave the PW so he can put mapping updates and stuff on there)

It would be awesome to get access to our server and set up a site with forums and get the generic community shit rolling but not fully started until the server's completely ready. And the Twitter thing sounds good, I will be creating it (edit: creating it once we have a domain).

Yeah indeed, although I liked 'follow the devs on twitter', and then just links to both our twitters.
I always label SFSF stuff with "SFSF" anyways.

If I joined with SFSFv2. It was really amazing for me.
Very nice to hear that SFSFv3 is coming soon.

Also I can help with testing or w/e anytime.

Xfire: n2ksimuru
MSN: janar336@hot.ee

Bomba said:
Also I can help with testing or w/e anytime.

Xfire: n2ksimuru
MSN: janar336@hot.ee

Yep, me too.. testing or something.. contact me..

XFIRE: piiilu
MSN: andrus908@hotmail.com

I guess we got more than enough testers, since almost anybody on this forum played SFSFv2 :tongue:

Andre we should open the server with the old GM, SFSFv2, with a password that only we know, so that I can get in there, and take some coords for my old car parks idea at SFair :wink:

Well the SFSFv3 gm runs quite fine, haven't integrated the SMF thing fully yet. And spoke to FrostBytez, we'll be getting our server quite quite soon. Though I can get the server up locally (and it is up even right now so speak to me on xfire or sth) and then you can get your positions. And how's the mapping? :biggrin:

Already started on mapping something new in LS :)
But I can't do it today anymore, I need t get up in 6 hours, and it's working day D:

Sunday I have NOTHING to do though, I'll be online all day, mapping and shizzle :)

Mave said:
Already started on mapping something new in LS :)

That's REALLY good to hear, still wonder why SFSFv2 didn't had /ls at a first place? I mean that /ls teleports you to Grove Street.

Mave said:
Because Grove Street was boring.

It isn't boring, it just needs some badass mapper to make it better :wink: Also that's good place to start hunting GoldPots, if they happens to be at LS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom