General Gaming Discussion Thread

Donald said:
Mave said:
Man Dirty Rally is such a good racing sim. Played earlier today and love it.
Are you playing with a wheel?
No, with a controller, still a lot better than a keyboard, but so much worse than a wheel..
Will invest in one someday probably.

I also would like to own a wheel someday, so I could fully enjoy Euro Truck Simulator. :biggrin:

Mauri said:
I also would like to own a wheel someday, so I could fully enjoy Euro Truck Simulator. :biggrin:
And before you know it you have a truck cockpit in your house
alEO0GF.png

God damn it feels good to get this 100%, again. Now I can finally bury this game forever.

1375d2e55a.jpg

So how many controllers have you destroyed finishing it?

Stybar said:
So how many controllers have you destroyed finishing it?

None. Because you can't play it with a controller :biggrin: I hurt my wrists couple times tho, painful to play with a keyboard for many hours straight.

This SUPERHOT game looks pretty cool. (found out about this in Dunkey's 2017 year review)

https://superhotgame.com/

Skip to 2mins for gameplay

It's an interesting concept, but I'm not sure if I'll like it... Supposedly it can get pretty hard.

After Destiny 2 being a bit... boring, I switched over to The Division. I played the open beta a couple of weeks back, and have been hooked since. Managed to get my character to almost max level in a couple of weeks. The amount of detail that they put in the environment is insane though. There are small details everywhere.

Stybar said:
After Destiny 2 being a bit... boring, I switched over to The Division. I played the open beta a couple of weeks back, and have been hooked since. Managed to get my character to almost max level in a couple of weeks. The amount of detail that they put in the environment is insane though. There are small details everywhere.
Remember being hyped about this game when I saw the first gameplay. I remember a guy crouching next to a car with a door open, and the character automatically closing the door, man that looked cool.

Mave said:
Stybar said:
Remember being hyped about this game when I saw the first gameplay. I remember a guy crouching next to a car with a door open, and the character automatically closing the door, man that looked cool.
It still does that! There is even an achievement for when you shut 100 doors that way.

Stybar said:
Mave said:
Stybar said:
It still does that! There is even an achievement for when you shut 100 doors that way.
Haha love that they put that in, unlocked it yet?

Mave said:
Stybar said:
Mave said:
Stybar said:
Haha love that they put that in, unlocked it yet?
Of course. It's really easy to get just playing the game, around 33% of the time you go in cover it's behind a car with open doors.

Started playing Cuphead again yesterday, progress was wiped because I had another unit back then..
Haven't smashed my controller so far!

Created a game discussions index. https://forums.themavesite.com/index.php?topic=36969.0
About time after 10 years.. :biggrin:

CPY announced their return last week on reddit and just now they released Sonic Forces (a Denuvo 4.8 game!) https://imgur.com/m0b4kv9
Expect more interesting titles to follow soon... :3

Yeah, I read that 4.8 was finally cracked. Hopefully publishers will now realize that putting in ridiculous anti-piracy software is stupid.

Stybar said:
Yeah, I read that 4.8 was finally cracked. Hopefully publishers will now realize that putting in ridiculous anti-piracy software is stupid.
Unfortunately ACO uses both Denuvo and VMprotect... Really want to play that game for a while, but not so much that it justifies buying.

Before Dark Souls Remastered releases, I'm trying to get regular Dark Souls 100%. Gonna take a while, as all what is left for me now is just collect everything, and in order to do that I need to play the game through couple of times.

After that I might check out ACO, to see is it any good.

Mauri said:
Before Dark Souls Remastered releases, I'm trying to get regular Dark Souls 100%. Gonna take a while, as all what is left for me now is just collect everything, and in order to do that I need to play the game through couple of times.

After that I might check out ACO, to see is it any good.

My ACO download is only 60%, yours finished already?

Back
Top Bottom