General chit-chat

So happy with the airco at work... At home it's a strategic game of opening the windows and shades at the right times...

Mave

TMS Founder
Staff member
So happy with the airco at work... At home it's a strategic game of opening the windows and shades at the right times...
Glad my colleague is on holiday, he likes it at 19 degrees. Which is insane when it's almost double outside..

Oh, don't you worry. This heatwave is gonna last for a couple more weeks, by then you'll be happy with 19 degrees.

Yeah, read it as well. Surprised how little the internet is commenting on this. Saw maybe one or two posts on Reddit/Imgur.

Worked from home today. Tried leaving for work, but got so dizzy and messed up, I just sat back down. It's just a heavy cold, but still, no reason to personally be present at the office, so no reason to make others sick.

Mave

TMS Founder
Staff member
Worked from home today. Tried leaving for work, but got so dizzy and messed up, I just sat back down. It's just a heavy cold, but still, no reason to personally be present at the office, so no reason to make others sick.
I guess your boss is pretty chill.
Sometimes it's a bit frustrating working from.. work, since I could do 99% at home.

Mave

TMS Founder
Staff member
I know this photo is already a few days old, but can we talk about how disgusting it is?

The son of Khashoggi, (the murdered reporter) was forced to shake hands with the man who ordered the hit, these images are supposed to show that "Nothing is going on! Look, I'm offering my condolences!!". Fucking hypocrite.

Panki

BOFH
VIP
That picture is so fucking staged.
First off, that doesn't look like a real handshake. You know what I mean? They're not really gripping.
Second, they postured his headscarf in a very strange way so you can clearly see his face.
Third, on another picture from this event you can see how the guard has his hand on his pistol.