General chit-chat

So happy with the airco at work... At home it's a strategic game of opening the windows and shades at the right times...

So happy with the airco at work... At home it's a strategic game of opening the windows and shades at the right times...
Glad my colleague is on holiday, he likes it at 19 degrees. Which is insane when it's almost double outside..

Oh, don't you worry. This heatwave is gonna last for a couple more weeks, by then you'll be happy with 19 degrees.

So good. I'm actually able to cycle back home, and not immediately strip down to shower!

I cringe at tweets like this..
Fortunately the reply was golden.

gTc1t3n.jpg

Yeah, read it as well. Surprised how little the internet is commenting on this. Saw maybe one or two posts on Reddit/Imgur.

Man, I love rain, but not when I have planned things to do outside.
Rain is only enjoyable when you're inside, UNLESS it's really soft rain on an extremely warm day, that wet asphalt smell. ::3:

Rain is particulary enjoyable if you're in bed, nice and cozy, with the pattering on the window/roof.

Rewatching this old speedrun by Adam_ak, still my fav. GTA speedrunner. Love the commentary on this one.

Worked from home today. Tried leaving for work, but got so dizzy and messed up, I just sat back down. It's just a heavy cold, but still, no reason to personally be present at the office, so no reason to make others sick.

Worked from home today. Tried leaving for work, but got so dizzy and messed up, I just sat back down. It's just a heavy cold, but still, no reason to personally be present at the office, so no reason to make others sick.
I guess your boss is pretty chill.
Sometimes it's a bit frustrating working from.. work, since I could do 99% at home.

Some of these starter packs are actually really funny.

Say goodbye to the roof of your mouth starterpack

3lrOwvX.jpg

I know this photo is already a few days old, but can we talk about how disgusting it is?

hFlRFV5.jpg

The son of Khashoggi, (the murdered reporter) was forced to shake hands with the man who ordered the hit, these images are supposed to show that "Nothing is going on! Look, I'm offering my condolences!!". Fucking hypocrite.

That picture is so fucking staged.
First off, that doesn't look like a real handshake. You know what I mean? They're not really gripping.
Second, they postured his headscarf in a very strange way so you can clearly see his face.
Third, on another picture from this event you can see how the guard has his hand on his pistol.

Back
Top Bottom