0.3 Scripting Build | Info | Download | Discuss

Re: 0.3 Scripting Build Released !

Remis said:
The coolest things are the new chat bubbles.
Yeah, the chat bubbles are nice, but not the coolest feature, I love the NPC's. And Remis, the chatbox text will change on the final release, it looks really fugly at the moment. And why the hell would you want vehicle damage to unoccupied vehicles?! That's the worst thing ever, Kye on IRC said he had that in 0.1b, and people kept exploding vehicles, which lead to other vehicle's exploding, etc..

oopsidied said:
Remis said:
The coolest things are the new chat bubbles.
Yeah, the chat bubbles are nice, but not the coolest feature, I love the NPC's. And Remis, the chatbox text will change on the final release, it looks really fugly at the moment. And why the hell would you want vehicle damage to unoccupied vehicles?! That's the worst thing ever, Kye on IRC said he had that in 0.1b, and people kept exploding vehicles, which lead to other vehicle's exploding, etc..
It should be the choice of the scripter whether to sync unoccupied vehicles or not to sync them. Thats fair for those who want the sync and it doesn't restrict the scripting opportunities then.

Me and Zez were playing with "ZezBot" last night, It was fun. He'd start up by "/GO"

Then "Zezbot GO" then he'd goto the start point, Wait about 10 seconds for everyone to get in, Then drive to SF Airport.

From there we did "ZezbotFly" then he'd fly us. He made a few mistakes and we had some bugs..

GPow69 said:
Andre has already gotten some new awesome features for 0.3, we just can't test it because there isnt a good MySQL Plugin for 0.3 yet.
I'm pretty sure you only need MySQL for the web panel. It has nothing to do with running the server. It's only used for dynamic images/signatures and the web panel. So, you can still test with no MySQL stuff. :mellow:

Man, I'm just saying what Andre said.

Maybe if you were on Twitter you would know that:

Maffia171@andre9977 Yay finally some beta testing from sa-mp 0.3! Nice Andre :tongue:
andre9977@Maffia171 Yeah, great. But our MySQL plugin won't run on 0.3 :tongue:

GPow69 said:
Man, I'm just saying what Andre said.

Maybe if you were on Twitter you would know that:

Maffia171@andre9977 Yay finally some beta testing from sa-mp 0.3! Nice Andre :tongue:
andre9977@Maffia171 Yeah, great. But our MySQL plugin won't run on 0.3 :tongue:

I never liked Twitter for some reason :/

Well ADreNaLiNe hasn't been on the forums for an entire month, not sure if he's planning to update anytime soon.

[TMS]Slayer said:
GPow69 said:
Andre has already gotten some new awesome features for 0.3, we just can't test it because there isnt a good MySQL Plugin for 0.3 yet.
I'm pretty sure you only need MySQL for the web panel. It has nothing to do with running the server. It's only used for dynamic images/signatures and the web panel. So, you can still test with no MySQL stuff. :mellow:
Sure we could test, but what would be the point then?
Plus it would take me some effort to temporarily comment the MySQL stuff and all...

oopsidied said:
Well ADreNaLiNe hasn't been on the forums for an entire month, not sure if he's planning to update anytime soon.
Oh FeaR don't worry, I have a contact with him.

Updated first post.
Note that my mirror downloads are down for now, they will be up once I have FTP access.
(I don't have FTP access in school.)

lol if the guys at net2ftp actually wanted to get something from their service, I'm sure they would take sites that would actually pay off for them. So you're pretty much secure. haa!

Madalin is developing a server. It's fucking cool so far :wow:

Its a new idea, this type of game has never been done before :scanner:

Hopefully he'll reply here and tell us all what it is

GPow69 said:
Madalin is developing a server. It's fucking cool so far :wow:

Its a new idea, this type of game has never been done before :scanner:

Hopefully he'll reply here and tell us all what it is
omfgbbq1111oneoneoeleve111!1
A NEW SERVER! >.>
Good luck GPow

Back
Top Bottom