Your Uninstaller

Aman1238

#swag
Your Uninstaller

Complete removal
Unlike other similar tools, Your Uninstaller! scans whole system for related files and traces and manages to remove them.

Uninstall as you wish
Uninstalling a program is one or two clicks away. Your Uninstaller! guess your inputs and respond with best solution.

Manage your programs
Easily sort, change icon, write comments, backup registry or lock programs. Makes it easy to navigate through all installed programs.

Latest technology
Your Uninstaller! is built using the latest technology: Windows 7, 64bit, memory caching along with modern user interface, which bings excellent user experience.

Basically its like an alternative to Revo Uninstaller. It's pretty cool, it has 4 different modes of uninstalling:

Built In: Uninstaller that comes with the software you are trying to uninstall. i.e. uninstall.exe
Safe mode: Uninstalls the software and scans briefly on the registry.
Normal: Uninstalls and an extended scan on the registry to remove them
Super: Removes the program and a complete scan on Windows to ensure complete removal.

There is a trial version, but I'm not sure if it has restrictions on time or features. But you can get the full version at youknowwhere.org :troll:

Been using it for a while, thought I'd share :tongue:

Oh the link:
http://www.ursoftware.com/

Thanks for the share, although I won't use it because I prefer cleaning up myself.

Back
Top Bottom