Your favorite food-drink combo?

novokyiv said:
1. kebab and ayran
2. kebab and cola
Depends on my mood.
I'm not fat, I just really like the kebab place by the nearest intersection.
Always hated kebab personally :tongue:

Mave said:
novokyiv said:
1. kebab and ayran
2. kebab and cola
Depends on my mood.
I'm not trying to be racist, but kebap really is the best thing about all the Turks in Germany.

Panki said:
Mave said:
novokyiv said:
1. kebab and ayran
2. kebab and cola
Depends on my mood.
I'm not trying to be racist, but kebap really is the best thing about all the Turks in Germany.
You didn't say "only" so it's not that bad.

Mave said:
Panki said:
Mave said:
novokyiv said:
1. kebab and ayran
2. kebab and cola
Depends on my mood.
I was tempted to.

Panki said:
Mave said:
Panki said:
Mave said:
novokyiv said:
1. kebab and ayran
2. kebab and cola
Depends on my mood.
I was tempted to.
Kebab brings greatness everywhere and anywhere.
It is an unifying force of peace and honour.
This would make a great commercial. An Israeli man and a Palestinian man sitting together in East Jerusalem, eating Kebab™ and sharing stories. Two old friends, one Hindu and one Muslim, separated by the Partition of India, bond together after so many years over a plate of delicious Kebab™.
Two Egyptians of different religions sing the anthem of the country... over a plate of magnificent Kebab™. Halal.
Riots in an unnamed Eastern European city. A protester brings Kebab™ for the riot police and everyone stops for a few minutes, just to feel the love.

novokyiv said:
Panki said:
Mave said:
Panki said:
Mave said:
novokyiv said:
1. kebab and ayran
2. kebab and cola
Depends on my mood.
I was tempted to.
This would make a great commercial. An Israeli man and a Palestinian man sitting together in East Jerusalem, eating Kebab™ and sharing stories. Two old friends, one Hindu and one Muslim, separated by the Partition of India, bond together after so many years over a plate of delicious Kebab™.
Two Egyptians of different religions sing the anthem of the country... over a plate of magnificent Kebab™. Halal.
Riots in an unnamed Eastern European city. A protester brings Kebab™ for the riot police and everyone stops for a few minutes, just to feel the love.
PR might be something you should look into.

novokyiv said:
Panki said:
Mave said:
Panki said:
Mave said:
novokyiv said:
1. kebab and ayran
2. kebab and cola
Depends on my mood.
I was tempted to.
You don't have to sell it to me, mate, I already love Kebab :biggrin: Great after a night of drinking, or just when you're hungry.

Back
Top Bottom