Woozie's graphic set for TheMaveSite!

I love sony vegas!! its one window...

this is what i was talking about with more than one window
see how the top bar of only "The Gimp" is selected? you can move them all around and it gets cluttered :dry:
Sorry for huge pic btw...
Gimp_213_Ubuntu.png

GPow69 said:
I love sony vegas!! its one window...

this is what i was talking about with more than one window
see how the top bar of only "The Gimp" is selected? you can move them all around and it gets cluttered :dry:
Sorry for huge pic btw...
Gimp_213_Ubuntu.png

Oh I thought you meant something else :tongue:

and np for the big pic lol

GPow69 said:
I would but i dont have the money for an over-ocean call

xD I called to Russia once, to an old XSU admin, and to the UK too, to kc :love:

-------------------

on topic

Woozie I :love: you, you make new stuff for TMS almost every day :hug:

GPow69 said:
i make lots of stuff too, but all my stuff sucks

I expected this reaction lol... and thats not true gpow !

I love you more because; you are in SA-FE too :hug:

o hai i just came back from school i had 3 tests imma so degustated bcuz im afraid i will got bad marks not from englishc because im good in englisch but im afraid about religion and html bullshit wrote on paper and ofc if you are really reading this shit respect man lol now i sit infron of da computer and i decided to make another sumithin for tms so as you see i just made small grafx with transparent bakgrund i dun care who will use it or what for will it be used but here you are have fun with this happy christmas and merry new year , and . sux so kthnxbai

EDIT:// i forgot to paste the pic ;D
supahypamq6.png

santa said:
o hai i just came back from school i had 3 tests imma so degustated bcuz im afraid i will got bad marks not from englishc because im good in englisch but im afraid about religion and html bullshit wrote on paper and ofc if you are really reading this shit respect man lol now i sit infron of da computer and i decided to make another sumithin for tms so as you see i just made small grafx with transparent bakgrund i dun care who will use it or what for will it be used but here you are have fun with this happy christmas and merry new year , and . sux so kthnxbai

EDIT:// i forgot to paste the pic ;D
supahypamq6.png

Nice !!! :love:

santa said:

Or yes!!! that looks awesome!

EDITZ: I made a logo (BETA) for SA-FE; what should I improve? (one thing im gonna improve is the transparent white square outline thing at the top, so DONT SAY THAT ONE)
SA-FELogoBeta.png

wow wow wow wow nice !!! Looks like I need to update the advertise page again :biggrin:

Yeah, woozies the king of Gimp

I made something for him all gimp users:

GimpUser.png

(i can send u the Gloss effect in .PNG if u want, just PM me.)

Back
Top Bottom