Woozie...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Shocked! :wow:
But first, We need to know who is this guy (Zydoslaw).

I think Żydosław is my "friend". He came here just to annoy me and make you ban me. He's weird...
Content from my site is removed... There left only LINK to the themavesite.com/lol
I feel sorry... :blushing:

So uhm I'm not sure what to do here.. I'm very disappointed in woozie ..

It's simple:
BAN WOOZIE.
He stole your own stuff from TMS, and now he act like nothing happened!

Mave said:
[...]
Woozie or Zydoslaw
Ok...
This is the same person, that was kind of test, thanks.

TMS stuff on MultiSerwis was for test. There were no links from main site to the contents, only additional pages. The Zydoslaw thing was fake and made only for test. Anyways, test is finished, thanks all for taking a part. Results: Mave is one of the best AdminoFriend ever, TMS community is very very awsum. Thanks one more time for taking a part.

And, to prove it was prepared, I logged in as Zydoslaw. Now the account will be deleted and it will all get back to normal.

Isnt this exactly what creon did right b4 he got banned?

ROFL, this whole shit is making me ROFL hard.
Where do I see a note that copying isn't allowed? or wait, even if there's a note saying copying isn't allowed, technically it still is until a valid link to license is put on site.

And I don't see what's so bad about this, ROFL

Zydoslaw said:
And, to prove it was prepared, I logged in as Zydoslaw. Now the account will be deleted and it will all get back to normal.

Proof that you didnt steal the password of the account

How?
I was entering as Zydoslaw in school, to make the IP different from my own. And the speedtest thing in signature is the school internet.

Btw, Wow, Madalin, I thought YOU are the person who most wants me banned from TMS :O

woozie said:
Btw, Wow, Madalin, I thought YOU are the person who most wants me banned from TMS :O
madalin2009 said:
Proof that you didnt steal the password of the account

err, woozie.
I think he still wants to get you banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom