Win waterslide

ThePro

waterslide2.jpg

Mave said:
^ You haven't fully experienced life yet!

Well I have been on alot of rides, except I have never been on a roller coaster :ninja:

I've been at something like this
2j62zi1.jpg

here in Romania. Notice the blue straight down waterslide, that's what I like the most from there... It's like 10 meters smaller than the one ThePro posted... But I would have the guts to slide on that one too. It's just pure win <3

Panki said:
It's not that awesome. You wait for the kick, but then you're already down.

Well, that feeling of the speed is absolutely awesome. Not cooler than the spiral/more complicated waterslides tho...

Okay, talking about waterslides, the one on the first picture gets you going real fucking fast and I'm talking like 80km/h and more depending on your bodyweight. Also you'll end up with whatever you're wearing (shorts, speedos) deep between your crack. lol.

On m1rc's picture I noticed a fairly young girl sunbathing without the bra fully on. lol.

Andre said:
Okay, talking about waterslides, the one on the first picture gets you going real fucking fast and I'm talking like 80km/h and more depending on your bodyweight. Also you'll end up with whatever you're wearing (shorts, speedos) deep between your crack. lol.

I always wear shorts that are specially designed for swimming... Can't swim in something else... But yeah, it pretty much pushes them "between your crack" XD

Andre said:
On m1rc's picture I noticed a fairly young girl sunbathing without the bra fully on. lol.

You'd be impressed to come @ the seaside and see how many teens sunbath WithOut their bras... It's like 75% of them :wow:

[TMS]M1Rc34 said:
You'd be impressed to come @ the seaside and see how many teens sunbath WithOut their bras... It's like 75% of them :wow:

Where is this exactly?

Back
Top Bottom