Why You Should See Inception

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Inception has been out for over a month now, and if you haven’t seen it yet, you really are missing out. There’s a reason everybody’s been talking about it.

5VJFH.jpg

Have you heard of this mind bending dream movie? Unless if you’ve been living in a cave, which unless you have Internet access in said cave, I highly doubt, you must have heard of it! Is it worth all the hype? Will you enjoy it? I’m biased, I adore the movie, but I have a feeling you will love it as well, because there really is something for everyone:

If you like beautiful scenes:

Now, it’s no Avatar, but when a lot of the movie is spent in various dream worlds, you get some pretty breathtaking scenes. From Paris, to a fictional, physics defying Paris, to a bustling city, to a snowy mountain you will be in awe of the dream worlds they literally dreamed up.

If you like characters:

Each character is fully developed, and you can see them change throughout the film. Their interactions are often funny, sometimes serious, and even touching at times. I call them “Team Dream” because they truly are a team, and it’s interesting seeing all these strong personalities working together to get inside someone’s mind. I find that having likable, funny, realistic character is as, if not more, important than having a strong plot. And Inception definitely delivers on this. On a shallow note, they are all maddeningly attractive. Which is a plus.

If you like romance:

If you’re looking for an overly sappy romantic story, you’re watching the wrong DiCaprio film. But, the movie does have a large amount of romance, albeit tragic romance. Love plays a role in the movie, and if you’re a hopeless romantic, I think you’ll enjoy the story of Mal and Cobb.

If you like action:

The movie is filled with action. Things get blown up, there is fighting, there is shooting, there are random trains appearing from nowhere. But it’s not over the top and unnecessary. There’s just enough intense action to keep you on the edge of your seat. It’s a great balance to the cerebral plot of the film.

If you like complex story lines:

Then why haven’t you seen this film yet? It’s not as complicated as people have made it out to be, but we’re talking about various dreams within dreams. It can make your head spin, and will definitely make you want to run out and see it again! The ending is, well I don’t want to spoil it… You just have to see it!

Source: http://cinemaroll.com/cinemarolling/why-you-should-see-inception/

I myself am finally going to watch it next week (was delayed a few times because my mates spend their money too fast >.>)

Honestly really can't wait :3

I want to see it, though waiting for a R5 or something similar :tongue:
Seen the trailers and I thought it was epic already.

GPow69 said:
I saw it, and it was amazing.

The ending was annoying though. You'll see why >.<

Yeah, thanks for ruining the ending for me mate.

How did that ruin anything? I didn't give anything away, Just said that I found the ending pretty annoying.

Even if I said WHY it was annoying you wouldn't understand it because you don't know the story of the movie...

Back
Top Bottom