What's legal that you think should be illegal?

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
In my opinion:

Na4dk.jpg

(Child leashes)

Seriously this is for dogs. People who apply this to their kids are messed up.

What the fuck!? I will fucking NEVER use this, seriously. Those parents are fucked up, who use that.
This is realy for dogs, i agree. Not for childrens ._.

TheThreeofHearts said:
Cousins ggetting married :S
Well that's illegal in my country, maybe your country is full of degenerate hicks? Hick also implies unintelligent. You seem like a hick.

EDIT: Seriously though this topic is almost A FUCKING YEAR OLD.

But, while I'm here... Alcohol. Seriously, I know this 16 year old girl who just gets wasted any and every opportunity she can. I hate watching her do that to herself.

I think it should be illegal to date people like 5 years above or below your own.
At least then it can stop them people who just get married to rich people for their money.

RockStar248 said:
I think it should be illegal to date people like 5 years above or below your own.
At least then it can stop them people who just get married to rich people for their money.
That would be just stupid. Your parents are at the same age?

SovareZza said:
TheThreeofHearts said:
Well that's illegal in my country, maybe your country is full of degenerate hicks? Hick also implies unintelligent. You seem like a hick.

But, while I'm here... Alcohol. Seriously, I know this 16 year old girl who just gets wasted any and every opportunity she can. I hate watching her do that to herself.

Both are illegal here.

And dating above your age isn't that bad, my gf is three years older than me.

Stybar said:
SovareZza said:
TheThreeofHearts said:

Both are illegal here.

Nice. High-five!

RockStar248 said:
And what I meant by this, was put a max limit to how much of an age difference there is.
Because you get them people who are really rich, and kinda old, and money hungry people
would put up with them till they died, or get a divorce and take their money.

Avalkiz said:
That would be just stupid. Your parents are at the same age?

I dont know my dad's age, he left me and my mum when I was only 2 years old.
When and if I can, I would stab him in the back!

Stybar said:
=D But I understand that, its people with like 8-13 years difference that should, just ewww.

I have to agree with the first post, never saw anything like that before.. dog leashes.. on kids? Get your act together people.

Rock, the equation you're looking for is:
Lower limit = (your age / 2) + 7
Higher limit = (your age - 7) * 2

for the age-range of people a person can date :tongue:

RockStar248 said:
RockStar248 said:
And what I meant by this, was put a max limit to how much of an age difference there is.
Because you get them people who are really rich, and kinda old, and money hungry people
Wouldn't that be their own fault? I'm sorry, but that is just a stupid. When one of the two is underage I would understand it, but when a 30 year old wants to marry a 60 year old person I won't stand in their way. It is their choice, not mine.

Impulse said:
RockStar248 said:
RockStar248 said:
Wouldn't that be their own fault? I'm sorry, but that is just a stupid. When one of the two is underage I would understand it, but when a 30 year old wants to marry a 60 year old person I won't stand in their way. It is their choice, not mine.
I know someone who is my age and is marrying someone who is 35, and it's obvious they love each other.
It's not our right to determine who should or should not get married or be with someone. Same with gay marriage. If they want to be miserable like everyone else, so be it.

SovareZza said:
Impulse said:
RockStar248 said:
RockStar248 said:
I know someone who is my age and is marrying someone who is 35, and it's obvious they love each other.
It's not our right to determine who should or should not get married or be with someone. Same with gay marriage. If they want to be miserable like everyone else, so be it.
Exactly! A friend of mine married a guy who is 20 years older than her. He worked in a factory.
No all people marry for money, you know.

Fries said:
Rock, the equation you're looking for is:
Lower limit = (your age / 2) + 7
Higher limit = (your age - 7) * 2

for the age-range of people a person can date :tongue:

So I could date from 18 to 30... nice.

RockStar248 said:
Gah, I give up with what I started with D:
To be fair, there are pre-nup's for exactly the reason you wanted those marriages to be illegal :tongue:
If a person in that situation doesn't get one then get's robbed, it's their own fault in a sense.

Imo child labor should be illegal. At least, not with the conditions that they're in right now in many places around the world.

Fries said:
Imo child labor should be illegal. At least, not with the conditions that they're in right now in many places around the world.

Should be completely illegal imo, every country should provide an education first.

Asylum Seekers given priority over the homeless.

BTW if I invite Olivia here, would anyone mind?

EDIT: Chances are I won't considering that TMS is my home away from everything and everyone I know

Back
Top Bottom