What would happen here?

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
WhatWouldHappenHere.jpg

Seriously, what?

I would try it if I have four small mirrors. Too bad I don't have four mirrors.

It would be tons of frames inside of tons of frames.

Point your webcam torward your computer screen, it would have that effect.

^ Aha, I've done that XD

If it was lined up perfectly so that the image wasn't smaller or larger than the screen, THEN what would happen?

Can we get a Paradox thread going?

Imagine two cubes,same size, both indestructible. The one is unstoppable, the other one unmovable. What happends if they crash into each other?

Panki said:
Imagine two cubes,same size, both indestructible. The one is unstoppable, the other one unmovable. What happends if they crash into each other?

Ehm... Nothing? If one is unmovable it means that if the other unstoppable one crashes into it and they are both indestructible, nothing happens...

;_;

While that one is unstoppable it can't stop moving even if it crashes into the unmovable one, and the unmovable one won't move after getting run in to
Neither would be destroyed because both are indestructible.

Well that is quite confusing.

GPow69 said:
While that one is unstoppable it can't stop moving even if it crashes into the unmovable one, and the unmovable one won't move after getting run in to
Neither would be destroyed because both are indestructible.

Well that is quite confusing.

That's what I said :wow:
Pretty mindfucked if you ask me...

Indeed.
Here are some theories:
1. A black hole forms.
2. The one goes through the other one.
3. 2 parallel universums form, in one the unmovable wins, and in the other the unstoppable (my fave).
4. Anti Matter forms.

Open for more :biggrin:

What would happen if you went into a black hole, where would you end up? :wow:

I already did something similar: I focused my eye toy camera to the TV. And in the TV the TV was several times shown, but it went smaller and smaller.
Something like this: http://img.fotowelt.chip.de/imgserver/communityimages/602300/602336/1280x.jpg

FrostBytez said:
What would happen if you went into a black hole, where would you end up? :wow:
I wish I already did something similar :unsure:

Edit: It was already posted. Sorry, Iam sure that I read the whole topic. There must be something wrong with the scrolling or the page didn't finish loading. :unsure:

Okay guys heres a paradox for you:

If Chuck Norris kicked his own ass would he be amazing for defeating Chuck Norris or would be be worthless because Chuck Norris was defeated?

o.o

GPow69 said:
Okay guys heres a paradox for you:

If Chuck Norris kicked his own ass would he be amazing for defeating Chuck Norris or would be be worthless because Chuck Norris was defeated?

o.o

I think he'd be both... But he can't kick his own powerful ass... Something bad would happen... Like the end of the world, black holes etc ;_;

Back
Top Bottom